Status: In Progress

The Only Hope For Me

Frank's POV:

I looked up at Mikey, I could feel tears forming in my eyes so I kept my head low and walked into the toilets, I knew he wouldn’t follow and I didn’t want him to see me crying.

I locked myself in one of the stalls and curled up in the corner, I started crying immediately and I couldn’t stop. What's wrong with me?

I rolled up my sleeves carefully. My arms were really hurting and I couldn’t stop myself as I started searching though my bag.

I finally found what I was looking for. I picked it up. It was shiny and the blood glistened on the sharp metal.

I looked down at my arms. They had started bleeding again. My sleeve must’ve brushed against them. I picked up the blade and pressed it into my skin, dragging it deeply across my wrist. It started bleeding straight away, I watched as the sticky red substance ran down my arm and onto the floor without a sound. I repeated my actions again and again, I started feeling dizzy but it didn’t stop me. I ran it across my arm a few more times before grabbing a band-aid from my bag and wrapping it around my arm. I leaned back against the wall. I was aching all over and I couldn’t move. I still hadn’t stopped crying and I’d been here almost an hour or so.

The bell rang for second lesson and I thought about texting Mikey but he was in PE so his phone was in the changing room and he wouldn’t get it.

I heard a faint knock on the stall door “Hey. Everything okay?” The voice was calming and kind but I didn’t recognise it. I tried my best to hide the fact I was crying. “Yeah,” I croaked, well, that failed I thought. I sighed quietly, I sounded terrible. “Are you sure? You’ve been crying for almost two hours straight…” the voiced sounded again. Who is this? No one knows I’m here apart from Mikey and this definitely wasn’t him… Was there anyone here when I walked in? “I’m fine…” I replied shakily, I really didn’t want anyone finding out. “Okay, whatever you say… Bye bye…” That was strange.

I heard footsteps and then the bathroom door opened and closed indicating that the voice was now gone. I sighed and pulled my sleeves back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this one's kinda short..