Status: In Progress

The Only Hope For Me

Frank's POV:

I heard a faint knock on the stall door “Mikes?” It was the voice from earlier, it sounded more worried now and how do they know it’s Mikey? “Frank? Mikey? It’s Gerard...” Oh... That’s how he knows.

Great... I’m about to meet Mikey’s older brother for the first time and I look like I’ve been run over... Twice.

Mikey squeezed me tight and I winced slightly, my body hurt all over and I couldn’t stop crying. He kept hugging me as he reached over to unlock the door and open it slowly.

When the door opened I looked up and came face to face with Gerard; He was definitely Mikey’s brother, they had the same gorgeous eyes hazel eyes.

I couldn’t take my eyes off him; he had long black hair that stopped just before his shoulders; he had very pale skin which looked great with all the black. I glanced down at his shirt and noticed he was wearing an Iron Maiden shirt, I love those! He also had black skinnies on. This man was gorgeous!

I sunk further into Mikey’s arms as I realized he was looking at me, too. Probably wondering what had happened. I noticed his beautiful lips turn down slightly as he frowned. I know I was the one that did this to myself but it’s not entirely my fault…

Gerard spoke again, softly, “Mikey? Do you want to take him home?” his voice was comforting and gentle.

Mikey looked up at his older brother, “Yeah, but what about Frank’s car?” Fuck my car! I want to sleep. “I’ll come up and get it later, don’t worry”

We got into Gerard’s car after a while of explaining and convincing the teachers that we had to leave. I don't exactly remember what we said to make them let us go but it must've been pretty good considering I couldn't show them my arms for fear of being taken to hospital or something.

When we got to the Way household I ran up to the bathroom and started crying again. I spoke to myself quietly, “What a start, Gerard’s gonna think I’m a fucking baby!”

I couldn’t help what I was doing, though. You’d be like this if you was in my position.