Status: In Progress

The Only Hope For Me

Frank's POV:

I heard faint whispering but I didn’t open my eyes, I listened carefully…
“What happened?”
“Nothing, sorted out his problem a bit, ‘s’all.”
“What do you mean ‘a bit’?”
“Well, I don’t really know how to completely sort it out…”
“What’s the problem, then?”
“Well, he feels unloved-“
“Let’s get him a girl then!”
“He’s gay, Gee. And anyway, you didn’t let me finish. He feels unloved ‘cause his mom is constantly working and his dad is always on tour… Plus his mom is dying of cancer...”
“She what?! The poor thing!”

Silence

“Gee…? Gee, don’t cry…”

Why’s he crying? Does he care? Wait, why would he care? He doesn’t even know me.

“I’m uh, gonna sort myself out, see ya later, Mikes.”

Once I was sure Gerard had gone I opened my eyes.

Mikey turned to me. “You okay, Frankie?”
“Uh… I’m better…” I smiled slightly. “What’s wrong with Gerard?” I added. Mikey looked confused for a second but then realized what happened, “he got kinda upset…” I kinda know that considering he was crying.. “I think I’m gonna go talk to him.”
“Alright. He’s not very good with people mind. I think he likes you though..” Mikey said smiling.
I smiled and got out of his bed.

As I walked out of Mikey’s room, I realized that I was only wearing my boxer shorts. Sure Gee won’t mind, I mean Mikey did say the first day I ever came here that I should treat it like a second home, I always have and I always will. Even if I’m going to see his extremely hot brother.

I knocked on Gerard’s door gently “Everything okay, Gee?” He didn’t reply. But then again, I didn’t really expect him to, he had no idea that I knew what’d just happened…

About five minutes later I heard the lock click “come in,” Gerard spoke quietly. He sounded really bad, there’s no way he’s that upset cause of my problems, it must be something else..

I walked into Gerard’s room; it was a mess.

There were notepads, drawing, comics, CDs and magazines all over the floor as well as some old underwear and random clothes.

I glanced up at the walls; they were covered with posters and drawings. I could see the black and red paint behind them.

He was sitting on his bed quietly. I looked over at him and he patted the spot next to him. I walked over and sat down cross-legged.

“Nice choice of clothing,” he joked.
“Sorry I couldn’t be arsed…”
“It’s hot…” Did he just?

Gerard's POV:

I unlocked my door and sat on my bed “come in” I spoke softly. God I sounded terrible. I was okay now, better anyway, but good enough for Frank not to find out that I was crying earlier.

He walked in and started looking around my room. Once he finally looked at me I patted the space next to me.

He shuffled over and sat cross-legged on my bed, he was only wearing his boxers, you could see his cuts clearly but I ignored that. He looked so good..

I moved my head next to his ear and he shivered. “Nice choice of clothing,” I spoke quietly but not a whisper.

He smiled slightly at what I said, he was so cute. Like a puppy…

“Sorry, I couldn’t be arsed...”

I bit my lip and kept my head by his ear so he couldn’t see.

He turned to face me and I picked my head back up, letting go of my lip, “it’s hot...” I muttered.

He must’ve heard because his head shot up to look straight at me as he blushed.

Shit! I can’t believe I just said that, omg!

I guess it’s too late to change it now…