Perfectly Perfect Logan

Introductions

“This stupid science teacher, like seriously!” snaps Victoria flicking through one of the library books. “How are we even supposed to find anything in these books!”

“Yeah seriously…” sighed India, “That’s why there’s Internet.”

I was too dazed to pay any attention to them. I needed to sleep, honestly but I was stuck here for a while. I turn my head to see a guy sitting at the table next to ours. My eyes widened. “Oh my God” I whispered to my friends. ‘That’s the guy I was talking about!’ I tried not to freak out.

“The cute new kid?” asked Victoria as she raised her eyebrow and inspected him. ‘Be my guest.’ She brushed her fingers through her long dark hair then directed her attention back to her book. Obviously unsatisfied but I didn’t care. She was always like that, sarcastic.

“Oh whatever,’ I shook my head and grabbed a book from the stack in front of them.

“He is cute!” squealed Marina, a slim tan girl with deep brown eyes. “You should talk to him, he looks shy.”

Marina’s a little boy crazy so I expected that much from her. “I know!” I squeal back. Together we’re like a couple of giggly prepubescent girls.

“Cute!” India gushed, “please go talk to him, I can sense good things coming.”

“Are you like a psychic now?” I laugh wholeheartedly. “You guys are insane!” The whole scene played my head and it did not go well. “No way.” I peeked again at him. Now he looked like he was reading a novel. He adjusted his glasses. My goodness I am a goner.

“Come on you have to!” Marina burst out laughing.

“Fine.” I shook my head giving in. “I’ll talk to him.” I get up and look towards him. At that very moment he glimpsed me for a second then went back to his book. I panic then quickly sat back down. “OK maybe in a little bit.

Marina pulls me off my seat at this point and pushed me halfway to his table. ‘Go’ she mouths and signs for me to move.

I take a few steps closer so that I’m standing right across him. I don’t really talk to boys much. Actually never have. I don’t even know how to talk to them. I pull the chair and sit down. “Hello” I smile and adjust my bangs.

He takes a second but he looks up. At first he looked confused. Then he manages a smile. “Hey”
♠ ♠ ♠
I saw that photo of Logan on Tumblr and I couldn't help but think up a story. The start is sweet but I'm hoping to get some twists in here and there. Hope you enjoyed it! I've never posted any of my writings online before so comments and feedback will be very appreciated. Thanks for reading :D