Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Warped Tour here we come!

"Baby,come on, you have everything, you've checked twice" David said with a slight chuckle escaping from his lips.
"Okay!Okay bossy pants!" i said jokingly as he grabbed my hands and spun me to face him. I still couldn't believe how lucky i am. Me, a girl from a small town, in a huge world was going out with David Schmitt. We had laughed with each other, cried with each other and i honestly could not be happier then i was right now, with him. He planted his lips on mine and whispered into my ear the three words i never get tired of hearing "I love you".
"I love you too" i said kissing his smiling lips. "Now your going to make us late,we can't be late David" I said in a mocking tone.
"I'll make us late, yeah sure, it's you that unpacked your bag for the second time" he returned lightly as we grabbed my bags and headed out the door.

The tour bus looked so out of place in the small street. It made the houses look small, it was so huge. "Lauren! How's you, are you ready or what?" Kyle asked with exictement.
"Hell yes"! i relied giving him a hug, before setting foot into my home for the next few months.
"Warped tour here we come." Kyle shouted from the bus,as we left the small, quiet street.

The bus was spacious and tidy, everything had it's place, but i knew that wouldn't last. There was a small kitchen area, with a couple of bottles of Jack Daniels, some vodka, and more alcoholic beverages. I follwed everyone through to the back room and sat next to David. He slung his arm aroung my neck and pulled me closer to his side. The black leather was cold against my bare skin which my shorts were revealing. I threw my legs over David's and he lifted his hand high in the air and brought it down quickly before stopping just before it hit my exposed legs. He laughed and planted a kiss on my lips. We all sat in the back for most of the journey,laughing and joking, the usual, i loved hanging with the guys they always made sure everyone was having a good time. It was hard not too with them around.

We had been in the bus most of the day and we were nearly at our destination. I began to feel tired and said night to the guys before heading to my bunk. I had managed to change into something more comfortable for night time. I slipped into my bunk and felt my eyes closing on themselves as i began to fall asleep.

I had been asleep for about an hour or so, i wasn't quite sure, when i felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. I turned around and David was smiling at me, perfect as ever. "Hey you. I didn't wake you did i?"
"No it's fine." I said with a yawn falling from my lips. This caused David to laugh a little.
"It's fine babe you go back to sleep." He said kissing my lips. I laid my head back on the pillow and snuggled into David. "I love you baby." I said closing my eyes, before drifting to sleep in David's arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my first story. I hope you guys like it. Please comment and tell me your thoughts, should i continue writing?