Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Note On My Pillow

I woke up to find a note by my head on the pillow. Which said:
"I have press to do, see you later.
Love you"
I swung my bottom half of my body off the bunk first and my top half followed. The bus was completly empty, so i decided this would be a good time to have a quick shower. I looked in the mirror and smiled at the mess of my hair. It stuck out in all driections, i tried to pat it down, but decided it was being to stubborn, so i quickly hopped into the shower.

Once i had put a small amount of makeup on, my hair was virtually dry. i headed to the front of the bus, and stood at the door, smiling at the beautiful day. Hot. But beautiful. I then heard David and Kyle's laughs coming from the side of the bus. Sure enough there they stood with a blonde guy wearing a blue tshirt.He held a microphone which read "Bryan Stars". Suddenly they all noticed me and Bryan called me over. I was hesitant at first before Kyle ran over to me grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to David. David gave me a hug, before the interviewer asked me "What's it like partying with these guys. Do you ever get bored of just partying?" he laughed.
"Never. Not with these guys" i said as both Kyle and David laughed, they could certainly tell people a few interesting stories. I smiled and whispered into David's ear, "I'm going to find Vic okay?" He nodded and smiled before giving me a kiss.I said goodbye to the interviewer and Kyle before heading on my way to find Vic.

I had been friends with Vic for a couple of years and it was thanks to him i am going out with David. It was a couple of days after new year, when Vic had a party for all his friends to welcome in 2012. It was at that party that i first met David. The rest is history as they say. I knocked on their bus door before walking in. "Lauren!" i heard a voice from the back say.
" Mike!" i replied walking through towards the back of the bus. There sat three men all with smiles plastered across their faces. I sat next to Mike, "Where's Vic then?" Just as i asked the question we all burst into fits of laughter as Vic walkied through the door as he banged his head on the top of it. "Ouch! Thanks guys it was so funny." he said jokingly.
"Yep!" i managed in between my laughs. Before Vic came and hit the side of my arm playfully, before giving me a hug.

I had been hanging out with Pierce The Veil for an hour and a so, before i got a call from David saying he was finished for the day. Until his performance tonight. I was walking back to the bus when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind "Hey beautiful." I smiled as David kissed the side of my face. "Hi." i replied before turning around so i was facing him. David smiled and gave me a passionate kiss. We then walked hand in hand back to the bus, before David had to go on stage. He was exicted you could tell, he was constantly smiling and laughing. Just as we were about to head into the bus, Austin started walking towards us with a smile beaming from his face as usual. "Hey guys! Party at our bus tonight!"
"We'll be there!" David replied. Before we went into the bus. It was empty. This caused David to smile, before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards our bunk. I knew exactly what he was thinking and to be honest i loved it, who wouldn't when you were dating David Schmitt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a short chapter, they will get longer. Hope you guys enjoy!