Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Signing

I woke up with David's arm wrapped around me. I snuggled closer to hiis chest, snuggling my face into his neck. He squeezed me tighter as he slowly opened his eyes. "God, i have missed sleeping next to you." he smiled down at me. I smiled back at him and lightly kissed his lips. "I've missed you too baby." David brushed some of my hair away from my face and smiled. We lay togther for about 2 hours before either of us moved.

We walked together towards the signing tent, where David got to meet his fans. Our fingers were intertwined as we walked. As we walked under the tent, i could see the queue of excited fan waiting for them. "Lauren, oh how i have missed you!" Kyle smiled bringing me into a hug.
"Aww i missed you too Kyle."
David grabbed me a chair and placed it beside him. I took my seat next to him and the fans started to move closer.

Some fans smiled at me, some even said hello and asked how i was. However a minority of their fans gave me cold stares. A couple of girls stared at me, with evil stares, i felt as though they were burning a hole into me. David noticed this and grabbed my hand, he brought it up to his lips and gave it a quick kiss, before placing it on his knees. The girls quickly stopped staring smiled quickly at Kyle and David and went away. David smiled at me, before the next set of fans came to get their stuff signed.

At the end of the signing, we all started heading back to the bus. Me and David walked behind the group, he had his arm around my shoulder and we walked speaking about their performance later tonight. Then as we were walking David came to a sudden stop. Confused i looked up to see Mike standing infront of us. I looked up at David and saw anger sweep across his face.

Fuck.