Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

What's Going On?

Months had passed and warped tour was almost finished. There was two days left. I lay in my bunk, wide awake and thought about all the fun i had had. And of course the dramas, but i was trying to forget about that. I looked at David beside me sleeping, he was adorable. his alarm was about to go off in any minute as Breathe Carolina were on stage soon. I took his phone that was peaking out his pocket and turned off his alarm before it made a sound. I leaned over and planted a kiss on his slightly parted lips. He smiled into the kiss. "I like this alarm better." he smiled wrapping his arms round my waist and pulling me on top of him.

Seeing him on stage was really the best, he kept looking over at me and giving me a smile. He looked so happy performing, but something was different today. He looked nervous. I stood singing along quietly to the songs and looked out at the crowd, it was huge. All of a sudden the music stopped and i thought there had been a powercut or something. But then David spoke into the mic "Sorry guys but before we go i have to do something." he said nervously into the mic. I looked at him confused, he didn't tell me they were doing anything different. Then out of the corner of my eye i noticed Eric sitting at the drums with a beaming smile. I gave him a 'what's going on look' and he just kept smiling. I gave a quick glance at Kyle and he just lightly hit his nose with his finger as if to say it was a secret. I then turned my full atenttion to David. He was still speaking to the crowd, "Now i'm sure you know my beautiful girlfriend Lauren." he smiled over at me waving his arm to come and join him on stage. What was going on? I shook my head, he was the one good in the limelight not me. "Come on don't be shy." David laughed. All of a sudden Kyle was dragging my hand and placed me in front of David.

"David what's going on?" i said confused. He smiled at me.
"Now Lauren, we have been through some shit over the last months, but we have stayed strong. I love you Lauren, you are everything to me and everyday i can't believe how lucky i am." He spoke away from the microphone so only i could hear him. He then gav+e the mic to Kyle and he smiled. He then pulled a black velvet box from his pocket and my heart stopped. He was then down on one knee, smiling up at me.