Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Party!

David's POV

I walked on to Pierce The Veil's bus and Vic was walking towards me "Mike's in the back." he said patting me on the shoulder before leaving. "Do me a favour and don't hit him this time yeah." he laughed walking out the bus. I walked to the back of bus and saw Mike sitting with a bag of ice on his eye. "Ouch. Sorry mate." i said sitting across from Mike.
"It looks worse than it is, trust me. Now we're even i guess." he smiled over at me. We were soon back to normal a forgot all the dramas of the past. Soon we were drinking more whiskey and inviting people back to the bus, to start a party.

Austin walked in and behind him was Lauren holding a bottle of vodka. She wore pair of shorts,and a checked shirt open with a simple tank underneath. She looked beautiful as our eyes met across the bus and she smiled at me, i really was lucky i thought to myself. I made my way over to Austin and Lauren. "Shots tonight babe?"
"You bet!" Lauren said giving me a quick kiss.
"Hey guys don't forget about me." Austin said jokinly and huged both me and Lauren at the same time, and jokingly placed kisses on our foreheads and cheeks.
"Get off us you weirdo!" i said laughing.
We all wandered over to the table and poured ourselves some shots and quickly downed them. I felt it burning down my throat. We laughed as we poured ourseleves another.

Hours had passed and everyone was certainly drunk. I saw Lauren sitting in the back on her own pouring herself some more drink, i made my way through the people and sat next to her. "You okay baby?" i slurred.
"Yeah i just needed a place to pour some drink." she smiled at me. I looked into her eyes and smiled. "I love you, you know." i stuttered. "I mean promise we will be toghther when we ae all wrinkly, when our tattoos are no longer recognisable, cause of the wrinkles. Promise me, cause i love you sooooo much."
"I love you too, baby how much have you had to drink?"
"Promise?"
"Yes baby i promise to still love you when you have no hair and are covered in wrinkly tattoos." she promised.
I tried to stand up but fell onto the seat again and laughed. "Let's get you to bed." she smiled slinging one of my arms round her shoulders.
"Good idea, let's go to bed."

The bus was empty and as soon as we were inside i started to strip leaving a trail of clothes. I stood infront of in just my boxers. I smiled and walked over to her snaking my hands round her waist. She kissed me passionatly showing me that she was thinking what i was thinking. It was going to be a good night.