Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

It's Not What It Looks Like

I wasn't drunk yet, i would say i was tipsy, it was just after 7.30pm. I sat next to Austin doing shot after shot as promised this afternoon. Kyle came stumbling into the back lounge holding a bottle of absence. I threw back four shots as it slowly burned its way down my throat. I hadn't seen David since we came into the bus. I asked if Kyle knew where David was, he shrugged his shoulders and took a swig from his bottle of Jack Daniels. I went to go find him. He wasn't in the bus so i decided to go outside and look for him maybe the fresh air would do me some good. Absence is never a good idea.

I looked around the bus, but couldn't see him. I then heard a couple of voices and decided to go see who it was and if they had see David anywhere. Then it felt like my heart had been ripped from my chest and continously stamped on. It was David and that stupid blonde fan from the last venue. David was pushed up against the wall and they were kissing. David noticed me and pushed the blonde off of him. "Baby, this is not what it looks like." he said. I stood frozen, not quite sure what to do. I walked away not saying anything, fighting back the tears that threatened to escape from my eyes. David caught up to me and grabbed my arm turning to face him. I shrugged him off and walked away. But David wasn't giving up. He ran infront of me and held my arms tightly. "Listen to me. That wasn't what it looked like...she.."
i interrupted him "Not what it looked like? Oh i think it was exactly what it looked like David."
"Lauren i love you!" he shouted.
"It doesn't look like it. Now get of me, i don't give a fuck about your lies anymore David!" i screamed at him, tears flooded down my face as i left David standing in the middle of the field, surrounded by tour buses.

I stormed back to Davids tour bus and started throwing my things in my suitcase. I wasn't quite sure what i was going to do, but i certainly wasn't staying here.