Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Are You Crying?

I stormed out of the bus and saw David running towards me "Fuck off David". i shouted as i dragged my suitcase past him. "Lauren please you have got it all wrong." he protested as i walked away. I ignored him and walked into the distance.

I sat on the dusty ground with my suitcase by my side. I really didn't know what to do. What was i suppose to do? My boyfriend had just cheated on me, and i didn't know if this was the first time. I felt sick and numb. "Lauren, honey what are you doing here?" Vic stood in front of me. I looked up at him, tears streaming from my eyes. "Lauren what's wrong, are you crying?" Vic said alarmed, now holding me in a tight hug. He pulled me up off the ground and wiped the tears from my eyes. But they just wouldn't stop. He walked me into his bus and sat me down on the sofa.

"Right, what's happened?" he asked.
"Its David. I...I caught him k...kissing another girl." I cried more tears escaping from my eyes. Vic genuinely looked shocked. "What. I am going to kill him. What is he thinking?" Vic shouted standing up and heading for the door. I pulled Vic's arm "Vic stop. Don't hurt him. Can i just stay here tonight."
"Of course." he said sympathetically holding me in a tight, comforting hug. "Right i will give you my bunk if you want."
"Eh, thanks but i don't know if i want to sleep on your bunk, i don't know what you have been upto." i laughed.
Vic laughed "Alright i will just set up the back lounge for you. I am sure we have an extra blanket around here somewhere." he smiled starting to look for the blanket.

Vic pulled the blanket over my shoulders "Are you sure your alright." I nodded.
"Thanks Vic." i smiled. Just then the other guys came bounding into the bus. Vic walked to the front of the bus and i could just make out David's name getting mentioned. I heard Mike shout "What!" I guessed Vic calmed him down as i didn't hear anymore shouting, then all of a sudden the back lounge door opened. "Lauren, are you still awake?" Mike asked.
"Yeah." i said sitting up on the sofa.
"Are you alright Vic told us about..." he asked sitting down next to me on the sofa. I nodded, my eyes red from all the crying. He pulled me over so i was sitting closer to him and he slung his arm over my shoulder. "I can't believe he did this to you?"
I tried to smile "Can we not talk about it?" i asked.
"Sure" he nodded and we sat in silence and i felt myself drifting to sleep on Mike Shoulder, until i felt my eyes close completely, and i fell asleep.