Status: Currently Writing

The Red String

Three

Alex stretched her arms above her head, yawning as she woke up. She lied there for just a second, looking at the ceiling, then realized Taylor was still asleep. Alex turned over to take a look at the clock, determining whether she had to wake her friend up or not yet. The numbers read 8:06 AM.

"Shit. I hate waking people up." Alex muttered, sitting up and edging closer to Taylor.

"Wake up." She said, hitting Taylor on the arm. She didn't move.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP WAKE UP! WAKE-" Alex was hitting Taylor with a pillow when she heard a big thunk. She opened her eyes and looked over the edge of the bed to her sleepy friend who had fallen on the floor, laughing hysterically.
"Did your mum drop you on your head, you poor child?" Alex asked amusingly

"No!" Taylor said still laughing

"Get up, crazy."

"OKAY MOTHER. JEEZ!"

"NOW YOU GO DO THOSE DISHES AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE A DIRTY SPOT LEFT!"

"Oh my gosh, my mum's not mean like that! That sounds like a evil step mum!"

"Wow, you're right. OH MY GOD WHAT IF I BECOME A ANGRY STEPMOTHER."

"Well then.. I could see that."

"Well thanks for the reassurance!" Alex added sarcastically.

"Anytime, love." Taylor smiled, getting off the floor to get the suitcases out of Alex's closet. She dragged them over and sat them on the bed, starting to gather all of her clothes and putting them in there. Taylor had brought her clothes that she was taking on the trip to Alex's house the week before, so they could pack together.

"Ugh. I don't want to pack." Alex whined.

"Stop whining and come pack your clothes so we can get out of here! My mum's picking us up in two hours!" Taylor responded, and with that Alex got up to start getting her things together.

~~~~~~~~

It was now 10:43 and the girls were sitting in the car with Taylor's mum, they had only been driving for about 14 minutes or so and they were still at least 5 hours away from their destination.

"Can you turn the music up, Mum?" Taylor asked politely.

"Mhm." Mrs. Langust nodded. One Direction was one and Alex started blushing wildly, mumbling along to the song.

"You can do better than that! Sing it loud and proud!" Taylor laughed.

"To prove i'm write i'll put it in a so-oh-onggg. Don't know why, you're bein' shy, and turn away when i look into your ey-ey-eyesss!" Alex sang happily along to the music. The car ride continued like this basically until the girls fell asleep at about 1:00 PM, dreaming of the summer awaiting them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. so i ran out of things to write with this chapter and i was supposed to have more than one more chapter up by now but eh, i decided to watch Supernatural from the beginning instead. Okay.. so i love you if you're reading this basically.. Bye c":