Status: Finished!

I'm Gay and I'm Leaving

Epilogue

Just like that, my dad and I had made up. It was nice, being friends with Dad again.

Within months, Mum had already married her date. He was a good man and totally straight. She loved him with all her heart, and she’s forgiven Dad now too. By now Mum’s moved out with her new husband, so instead of picking a parent to live with I stayed with Jack and visited them as much as I could.

The man Dad was kissing was now his boyfriend, and they’re going to marry as soon as it’s legal. The two suit each other, and they’re head over heels for one another.

Me? Well, I’m graduating from high school today. Well, right now, to be fair! My life couldn’t be better. Jack’s got his hands on a brilliant job he absolutely adores, and I'm going to a really nice university. We're actually looking for a place to live together. Elsie’s happy enough for both of us!

In our leaving assembly, I asked to speak. I had one thing left to do. There was sweat on my hands and I was nervous as hell, but when I saw Jack’s face, I was more than ready to speak.

“Sixth Form, Year 13, we have finished in this school. I have but one thing to say before we all leave, and that is: Glantaf School, I’m gay and I’m leaving!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? I think this wraps things up nicely!
I will be updating Accept Me or Except Me ASAP, but it might not be uploaded until the morrow.

So tell me what you think!