Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Into Yeah Boy's Arms

I never really expected Mike to call me again. I thought it was one of those things where you slept with a guy from a band and you both just moved on. But the second I heard my phone ring, with the special ring I picked out for Mike, my heart fluttered.
I dove across the room to get to my phone. I answered with the calmest hello I could muster, after my epic dive.
"hey," I breathed.
"hey, are you busy?" Mike asked.
"not at all, why?"
"can you meet me at a park, in like an hour?"
"sure what park?"
*****
I ended up driving to this cute square of land which was basically a meadow surrounded by tall pine trees. There was a little fountain in the middle of the meadow, with paths going out in 4 directions.
When I pulled up to the park I had no idea where to go. I walked to the fountain and attempted to call Mike. He picked up in a few seconds.
"hey, I'm here. where are you?"
"turn to your left."
I squealed as I hung up and ran towards Mike.
I wasn’t expecting one of those big movie hugs where we picked me up and spun me around. I was just as happy with the hug I got from Mike. I took a second with the hug to remember him. His smell, his tattoos, his face. Mike did the exact same.