Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Drumsticks And Roses

I wanted to call Mike, to thank him and just to talk to him. But I was late for work. Billy and I got dressed as fast as we could. We ran out the door and into my car.
I adjusted the rear view mirror but in the corner of it I saw… red? I looked into the back seat. There was roses. I reached into the back seat and picked up the roses. I lifted up the little note attached to them.
For My Doll Face,
From Mike.
I blushed. Mike must've made a little stop when he still had the keys to my car.
"some one's in love," Billy remarked. I had completely forgotten she was there.
"shut up," I retorted.
I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect start to a terrible day of work.
*****
There was another convention in town. Bald men galore! More waitresses had quit so not only was I working through my break but I was also working late. And for some mysterious reason my pay hadn't increased. My boss could not be more fucking cheap.
*****
When Billy and I got home we both collapsed on the floor.
"not so stupid now is it?" I mocked.
"shut up," she mocked back.
I placed my foot on the door and kicked it. It slammed shut.
Ugh, so much work.
Then I heard my phone ring. Mike's ring. Nothing could have stopped me from getting up and running to my room as fast as I could. I answered the phone.

"Hey," I breathed.