Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

chapter 27

I woke up and got out of bed, finally feeling rested for the first time since yesterday, Karolina was still sleeping and I decided that I felt like a whole box of donuts, so I put on a pair of jeans and made my way out of the bedroom. Sam was sitting at the table in his kitchen, his head in his hands. He looked up as I walked in, his eyes lit up and he stood up “summer, I am so sorr-“ “it’s fine” I murmured, sending a small smile his way, he grinned and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back then muttered “I need donuts” he chuckled and asked, “you want me to come with you?” I shook my head “if she wakes up then you should be here to suck up to her” he nodded sadly and I began to make my way out of the apartment, but not before turning and saying “oh, and don’t worry about her, if she loves you, she’ll get over it” I then left, shutting the door behind me.

As I made my way down to the parking lot, I was thinking about James, I was still shocked that he would do something like this, it just didn’t seem like him. I stopped in my tracks when I saw James leaning on my car, he looked sad, he was looking down at his feet. I cleared my throat and he looked up, shock written across his face “summer! I-“

“I need to get in my car, so if you don’t mind” I said icily, crossing my arms over my chest. he sighed and walked over to me “please, im sorry, I broke up with her, you’re the only one I want” he said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I shook my head “I just can’t trust you” I murmured, taking advantage of the clear path to my car door and wrenching it open, sitting inside and locking the doors before he could get in.

“summer! You can trust me, I’m so close to losing you! I’ve learnt my lesson!” he shouted, I just looked at him “you’ve already lost me” I said starting the car and driving off. I looked at the clock in shock, he came here at 8.30 in the morning to try and win me back. I watched him fade into the distance and shook my head. There was no way that I could possibly let him in again, not after this.

I got to the donut shop and bought about a dozen, making my way to work, I started at ten, and i got there at 9.20, so I had a while to spare. As I walked in, Kyle looked up from what he was doing “what are you doing here so early? I know you’re not an early riser!” he laughed. I smiled weakly, holding out the donuts for him to take one. He did and looked down at me, concern on his face “you know that was my awkward way of asking you if you’re alright?” he said, taking a bite of his donut. I sighed and shook my head.

“tell me what’s up then” he sighed, pulling me into a hug. I told him about James cheating and the guys keeping it from me, he shook his head “that’s bullshit, no one should treat a pretty girl like that” I smiled and hugged him closer. My phone began to go off, and I pulled it out, it was ben. I sighed and answered it.

“hey ben” I murmured

“kiddo! Oh my god you answered your phone, please come home! I’m sorry and I miss you and I need you here and I want you to come home!”

“ben” I sighed

“no! I know your mad but please! I’m sorry!”

“ben! I’ll come home!” I told him, a tired smile on my face. “I’ll come home after I finish work”

“yes! I’ll see you here! I love you!” he hung up and I laughed to myself.

***********

My shift went slow as a motherfucker, I was so glad when I could finally go home. I walked into the apartment and Ben was sitting on the couch with Danny,they both jumped up when I walked in, Ben grinned and pulled me into a tight hug “missed you, and im sorry I didn’t tell you, you’re amazing and don’t ever leave again” I laughed and nodded, he grinned and I turned to face Danny.

“I’m so sorry about James” he grimaced, pulling me into a hug. I smiled slightly “thanks for telling me” he looked shocked and I laughed. “you were really high on loopy gas and you told me” he laughed and squeezed me “well I’m still sorry” I nodded and said 'i'm glad you're feeling better" he smiled and i sat on the couch, the guys sat on either side of me and I snuggled into Danny on instinct. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I sighed contently.

I didn’t even know what we were watching; all I could concentrate on was Danny’s firm grip around my waist. I was smiling as I felt his hot breath on my cheek, turning, I jumped when I saw how close his face was to mine, he grinned at me and pulled me into a breathtaking kiss filled with passion that I had only read about in books or seen in movies.

Ben groaned and threw a pillow my head in disgust, but neither of us noticed. Danny simply stood up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and led me to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED, leave me a comment on what you thought of the ending!?