Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

chapter 6

I woke up to someone’s arms around my waist, I jumped, immediately thinking of Danny, but I turned to see a sleeping James clutching onto me. With a sigh of relief, I snuggled back into his warmth, the door opened and I shut my eyes tight. James stirred and I felt him squeeze me tighter “what are you doing James?” I heard Danny’s voice and I stiffened slightly, James noticed “shh dude, you’re gonna wake her up” he whispered “ben didn’t want to leave her alone after she passed out. why do you care?”

“I don’t care, she is pretty hot though” Danny chuckled. “Danny” James warned “she isn’t some girl you can plow, she’s gonna be here for a while, so don’t do anything you’re gonna regret later”

“watch me plow her James, watch me” with that, I heard him leave the room. James let out a frustrated sigh and rested his chin on the top of my head, he leant down quickly to kiss the top of my head and left me alone in the bed.

***

I was sitting in the kitchen an hour later, my cell phone to my ear, listening to my brother rant at me for leaving home too early, not being ready for it, and almost getting hurt over it. Ben had called Austin last night in a panic asking if this was normal, I hadn’t told Alan or Austin about my Anxiety, so he thought I was just stressed out.

I was planning to go to the doctors later that day to see what I could do about it. making the excuse of ‘going to the store’ I finally hung up the phone and let Ben know that I was going.

“maybe I should come with you” he fretted “how do you feel, maybe you should just stay in”

“ben, I know you don’t want me collapsing, but you have to stop worrying okay? Im fine” he nodded and hugged me, we had grown quite close in the past few days, he worried about me almost like a brother, I grinned at him and walked out the door.

****

I was sitting in the waiting room of the doctor’s office, waiting for my name to be called, I just wanted to prevent those panic attacks from happening again, especially since it didn’t seem like Danny was going to be giving up hope anytime soon. His attempts to seduce me were becoming more than uncomfortable, the touching and what not. I didn’t want to tell ben, Danny was here first, I shouldn’t be the one complaining about him. Ben would get mad, I just knew it

I looked to my left and froze, there stood Danny, at the receptionists desk, filling out a form “oh for the love of god, why me?” I mumbled, hiding my face behind my hand. I felt a presence next to me a few seconds later and peeked up into the grinning face of Danny-motherfucking-worsnop “hey there cutie” he grinned, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, making him decide to take a seat next to me, “what you here for, is it something about last night?” he asked suspiciously. I turned away from him, still ignoring his presence.

“y’know, this is what I like about you kitten, you’re just so mature” he said, putting a hand on my thigh and squeezing lightly. I slapped his hand away, rolling my eyes. he groaned, “Summer Ashby?!” my name was called and I shot up in my seat. Before I walked off, I turned to Danny with a scowl on my face “don’t tell ANYONE, especially Ben, about me being here” with that I stormed into the Doctors office.

*****

I walked into the Apartment a few hours later, having been prescribed with a medication that would hopefully keep my Anxiety under control. Danny was, of course, sitting at the bar in the kitchen, a shot glass held in between his fingers “don’t you have your own place?!” I snarled. He tsked “not very friendly today are we Summer?” I let out a frustrated, half strangled growl and stormed into my bedroom “fuck you danny!” I yelled back at him, flopping down face first onto my bed.

“gladly” I heard him standing at my door. I flipped over and sat up to face him “you right?” I asked. He closed his eyes and inhaled “you have no idea what that accent does to me, babe” I glared at him as he turned to stare me up and down. He walked over to the bed and leant over me, trapping me to the bed. He leant close to my face and smashed his lips to mine, I refused to kiss him back, but he moved his hand to toy with the edge of my pants. Pulling away from the kiss he smirked “I just want shove my dick into your tight little pussy” I gasped and he grinned, leaning into another kiss, shoving his tongue into my mouth. He pulled away and chuckled, his eyes looked me over in amusement

He stood up and walked out the door, as soon as he walked out I ran to slam it shut, tears began to stream down my face, I had just let him violate me like that, what was I thinking? I was such a worthless slut.
♠ ♠ ♠
fucking hell danny!