Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

chapter 7

I spent the rest of the day in my room, I wouldn’t let anyone in, not even ben.

“Summer, please come and eat something? We got pizza out here” I shook my head but didn’t answer. I heard him sigh and walk away. I grabbed my phone and texted Austin to meet me at the park in 10 minutes and stepped out of my room. I walked right past the guys who were staring at me, I looked sideways at them and nodded in acknowledgement. “where are you going?” ben asked quietly, a little anger in his voice.

“out”

“out where”

“nowhere” with that I walked out the door. I few seconds later, an annoyed looking James was following me “can I help you?” I asked. I kept walking while he easily kept up with my small strides. “is it Danny?” he asked. I gasped and stopped in my tracks, he turned to me with a scowl on his face “what’d he do?” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“nothing” I said, though it was so quiet I was surprised he could hear me. “nothing?! Really? Because you’ve been here two days and you’re having panic attacks, locking yourself in your room, and we’re all concerned. What’d he do summer?!”

“I have to go now” I walked around him and he grabbed me by the arm “you can talk to me, if he does anything else, tell me” I gave a small nod and he looked satisfied, letting me go.

*****

I arrived at the park and looked around for Austin, when I didn’t see him I sat down at a park bench, placing my head in my hands. A second later I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and tackled Austin, my arms around his neck “I missed you “ I murmured. He chuckled “it’s been two days kiddo”

“I still miss you”

“well I miss you too”

We pulled away and he looked confused “are you okay? You look horrible” i gave him a look “thanks” he chuckled “im just saying, have you even slept?” I nodded and he smiled “good, now what did you want to talk to me about?” I looked down my lap, contemplating telling him about Danny,

“nothing, I just wanted to see you” I told him, faking a smile. He grinned and hugged me again.

****

I had been living with ben for two weeks when I decided I had had enough, Danny’s harassment hadn’t stopped, and even though ben and I had become close, best friends even, Danny’s behaviour was putting a strain on my mental welfare. I was gonna tell ben that I was moving out.

Before I could though, Ben ran into my room, clearly excited “I have something awesome to tell you!” he screamed I grinned as he jumped onto the bed next to me “yeah?” he was silent for a second “come on! tell me!”

“we’re going on tour!” he yelled.

“omg that’s so awesome!” I yelled “how long?!”

“two months!” we laughed for a while, talking about tour, then he got serious, he looked at me with sad eyes “are you gonna be okay by yourself for that long? You can come with us if you want”

“no!” I yelled, maybe a little too enthusiastically, I was glad to be alone, without danny, for two months. I saw a flash of hurt in Bens eyes and smiled, “I gotta keep this place clean” I said, hoping that he would take my stupid excuse “fair enough” he said, cracking a smile and leaving the room.

I grinned, two whole months without Danny, I was ecstatic, with that in mind, I got up to cook dinner for everyone, who were coming over later tonight to celebrate tour. I think I could mind Danny for a few more days if it meant I could have a while to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am sorry about the absolute shittyness of this chapter. i'll try and get a good chapter out soon