Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

chapter 8

**Ben’s P.O.V**

Summer had been living with me for just over two weeks, she was a great room-mate, polite, funny, and not to mention cute as hell. We had even become pretty close friends in the short time that we had known each other. Despite this, she didn’t seem comfortable in the apartment, which worried me. I wanted her to feel at home here, this was now, after all, her apartment too, but she wouldn’t sit with me and Danny on the couch during the day, or join us at the bar at night. I couldn’t help but feel like she didn’t like Danny, she was fine with the rest of the guys, but she didn’t talk to me about it. That was something that I was going to have to change. Right now.

I marched into her room, leaving Danny to sit alone on the couch. She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile; one which I could tell was forced. “Hey, I need to talk to you about something before we go on tour” I told her, sitting on her bed and looking at her with a comforting smile. She nodded “sure, what’s on your mind Be-”

“Ben im leaving!” Danny’s voice interrupted her, causing her to scowl in the direction of the door. We heard the front door slam and she looked back at me “that” I told her simply. She looked confused “what’s that?” she asked. I groaned “THAT, is what’s on my mind, why do you hate Danny so much, you won’t even hang out with us, is there something wrong?” I tried not to look frustrated as I looked at her, waiting for an answer.

She looked down at her lap “no, I don’t hate Danny” she said, not sounding convincing at all. “summer” I sighed, pulling her chin up to look at me “please just tell me, I know something’s up” she bit her lip and pulled away, she began to play with her fingers. “I DON’T like him, but i don’t wanna tell you why” she said, “you might get mad”

“why would I get mad at you?” I asked her, what could possibly be the matter, something about Danny that I would get mad about. “Danny was your friend first, I feel like a bitch complaining about him” she said, finally looking up at me with sad eyes. I shook my head “I won’t get mad, I promise. Now please tell me?”

“fine” she sighed “The day I got here, when you and Austin went to get my things, from downstairs, Danny kissed me, he said he wanted to sleep with me, and he kept touching me around the waist and he wouldn’t let go. I told him to stop but he wouldn’t” she took a deep breath and continued “it’s been getting worse, the night we all ate dinner together for the first time, the day I had the attack, he was touching me under the table, and I started to panic, I have Anxiety, and when I stress out, I have panic attacks. i thought he would stop after that but it’s just been getting worse, he comes into my room and kisses me without permission, touches me, and tries to pressure me into having sex with him. I didn’t want to tell you in case you got mad at me but I just can’t take it anymore ben, I can’t”

By the end of her speech she was in tears, I pulled her to me and hugged the life out of her. I told Danny to stay the fuck away from her, how could he do this? That fucking wanker, doesn’t he see what he’s doing to her. “I’m so sorry love, if you’d told me about this sooner, I would have kicked his ass, or yelled at him. you should always feel safe here, okay?” I felt her nod into my chest, suddenly, a thought struck me “if things have been getting worse, why haven’t you been having any more attacks?” she pointed to a small orange pill bottle on her bedside table, she picked them up and handed them to me “the day after I had the attack, I went to the doctor to get something to stop them”

As I read over the bottle, something caught my eye “side effects may cause slight depression?” I read out loud “what kind of medication is this?” I asked “is this why you’re been antisocial?”

“it’s mostly danny, but yeah I guess that could be a contributing factor” she told me, I nodded “we should find a medication that works, but doesn’t have these kinds of side effects” I told her, giving her a smile. She nodded and I checked the clock, 5.00pm, “wanna go out for dinner, just the two of us? Then we can go hang out at the beach?” I smiled as she nodded “sounds good ben” she told me excitedly.

“be ready in an hour” I told her, standing up, kissing her on the top of the head and walking out, leaving her on her own again. I grabbed out my phone and texted danny ‘oi im coming over’

**summer’s P.O.V**

Ben left the room and I let out the breath I had been holding in. It felt so good to let all that out, to talk about it and ben didn’t even get mad at me, which was a definite plus. Hopefully the harassment from Danny would stop, in the meantime, Ben knew and I felt so much better. There was a knock on my door “come in” called the door opened and Ben peeked his head in “I’m going out, be back in about half an hour” I nodded, “sure thing” he grinned and shut the door, I heard him leave and I stood up, making my way to the bathroom to start getting ready for tonight. I couldn’t wait to spend some time with ben tonight, no drama, just a good night out with a friend.

**Danny’s P.O.V**

I put my phone back into my pocket, wondering what ben wanted, he was coming over, which was weird, seeing as I just left his place. I was disappointed that Summer hadn’t come out to say hello today, she was fun to mess with, really got worked up, she was a hot one, I wish she would just give up so I could fuck her already, but she didn’t show any signs what-so-ever of giving in, which truly frustrated me. I wanted her, now, in fact, I had wanted her the second I saw her.

There was a smashing on my door, and I jumped “im coming! Calm down” I made my way over and opened the door, an angry looking Ben stood there. He stormed into my apartment and scowled at me. “whatever you’re doing to Summer, stop. Now!” he growled. I stepped back “what are you talking about mate?” I asked, stepping backwards, ben followed me. “I had a nice long conversation with my room-mate, asked her why she was being distant, and acting all uncomfortable. I asked her about you and she told me you’re basically raping her every time I turn my back!” there was fury in his eyes “any girl! You can fuck and harass any girl in the world and you choose my room-mate? Are you fucking kidding me?”

I took a step back, a dumbfounded look on my face, I didn’t know what to say, ben had never yelled at me, not like this “im sorry man, I jus-“ “she was crying tonight man!” ben interrupted me “she’s fucking broken, because the second she moves out of home, she’s put into an environment where she’s uncomfortable 90% of the time! You need to back off, for real this time man, you didn’t listen when I first told you, but you’re gonna listen now. Stay. away. From. Her.” With that, he stormed out, leaving me standing there with my mouth wide open, I hadn’t realised that I had made her that uncomfortable, I thought it was only a joke, but I guess it was more uncomfortable for her, what with me touching her all the time.

I suddenly felt horrible, this wasn’t a joke, I had been sexually harassing my best friend’s room-mate for the past two weeks. The reality sank in and I sat on the couch putting my head in my hands “shit”

**Summer’s P.O.V**

I put the finishing touches on my eye shadow and put my make-up bag away, walking out of the bathroom and into my bedroom to find something to wear. I heard the front door open and Ben call out “I’m home!” I smiled and answered with “okay! I'm nearly ready to go!” I looked at the clock 5.40pm.

I pulled out a red dress and threw it on, putting a black belt around my stomach and grabbing a pair of black high heeled shoes. I finished my outfit with a few bangles and a necklace, as I walked out I saw ben sitting on the couch, when he caught sight of me, a grin came across his face, I noticed that he looked a little worked up. I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink “where’d you go?” I asked him, opening the fridge in search of water

“just to the store, we were out of milk” he told me, I frowned, noticing the half empty bottle of milk that I had bought yesterday sitting in the fridge, there was no new bottles, but I let it go all the same, If he didn’t want to tell me where he had gone that was his choice. I grabbed a bottle of water and walked back out into the living room “you ready to go?” he asked me. I nodded and he smiled, looping his arm through mine and leading me out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
phew, a long chapter :P comment me what you think? or what should happen next?