Status: Just Starting. Will update quicker, once I get some comments. Comments are my Motivation!♥

Society Sucks.

Dissapointed about the best thing.

"Yes. Next week. We've seen quite an improvement since you came 3 months ago." Says Doctor Walsh.

"Wow. Thank-you so much." I am beyond excited to be getting out of here. He smiles and nods, gesturing for me to leave. I get up and walk to the door.

So I just found out that I'll be leaving soon. Next week to be precise.

"Hey." I look up to see Toby.

"Hi. Guess what?" I say with a grin.

"What?" He grins back.

"I just found out that I'll be able to leave next week!" I say. As soon as the words fall out of my mouth, Toby's grin falls as well.

"What?" I ask.

"Your leaving." I nod. "Next week. Wow." I suddenly realize that I won't be able to see Toby anymore.

"Oh Toby. I'm sure I'll be able to visit you..."

"I doubt it." He mutters.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise you this will be the shortest and worst, chapter you will ever recieve from me. God. This is so bad. I will update soon. I just wanted to start off with a new chapter. Sorry. If you got excited that I updated, I apologize.

Comments are my motivation! :)

New goal: To finsh atleast one story. (I haven't got to complete a story since I've joined Mibba)

Thanks~xoxo, xxXSpeechlessXxx ♥♥ xx

Ps. You can check out my other story, Caterpillar in The Tree, Which I just updated with a sensible chapter, or you can check out an old story of mine, that I've been thinking about trying to finsh: Love, Anonymous.