‹ Prequel: A Face to Call Home
Sequel: If I Could Fly
Status: Complete; Want more Kaylin and Harry? New sequel coming soon!

Red.

Epilogue

Five years later…

“Damn it Harry! I said to the left, you idiot!” I shouted out at Harry.

“Woman! I am going to the left!” He yelled back staring over the large dresser with an amused look on his face.

“Oh…” I felt my cheeks burn and wrapped my arm instinctively around my small bump. “Right, I meant to the right…” He barked out a laugh and finally positioned the baby’s dresser in the right place. “I’m sorry,” I said looking up at him sheepishly when he stood in front of me. He just smiled sweetly before taking my face in his hands and kissing my lips tenderly. “Mmm…” I moaned softly into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his slender waist and softly pressing our bodies together. He let out a low growl that rumbled through his chest.

“What time am I supposed to get little man from mum’s?” Little man is Nathanial Louis Styles, our first-born. He is almost two years old and a splitting image of Harry except for the fact that he has my blue eyes. Anne always talks about how similar the two boys are in personality and looks, bringing back memories of raising Harry when he was a child. Lou had made a bet with Harry, back when we were just engaged saying that we would have a child within the three years of our marriage. Of course, Louis’s always right so he made Harry name our first-born after him, but I refused to so we gave him Louis as his middle name. It flows though and I like it so I couldn’t be too angry with Harry for making that bet.

“Grandma’s got him all day today.” I barely got a word out before Harry crashed his lips onto mine again, pulling me tight against his body. When my slightly swollen belly touched his hard flat stomach he pulled back immediately, dropping his hands from my face to my stomach. He dropped down onto his knees and lifted my shirt over the bump, placing a soft kiss to my warm skin.

“Ah…” He breathed out after pressing his ear to my belly. “I can’t wait to see you my little Rose.” Roselyn Jolie Styles. She’s due in less four months, February first to be exact. Amazing, isn’t it? Harry keeps telling me that that would be the birthday present he would have ever been given in his whole life. I will never understand how I got so lucky.

Harry’s hands slid down over my butt to the back of my thighs as he continued to place soft kisses on my belly. He looked up at me through his dark, long eyelashes and gave me a mischievous grin. “Well, since we’re done in here, Mrs. Styles… and Nate is with mum all day…” He said slowly in a low voice, rising from his knees and lifting my chin with his finger as he stood up. “And we’ve got so much time on our hands right now…” I let out a breathy moan and my eyes fluttered closed when his other hand slid under my shirt and his thumb stroked my sensitive nipple slowly.

“Jesus, Harry,” I gasped out when he barely brushed my lips with his. “Just make love to me already!” He pulled back slightly with his eyebrows shooting up under his unruly curls.

“God, I love it when your hormones get like this,” he told me and let out a low growl again and picked me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

We didn’t even make it to the bedroom.
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]

“Mummy, mummy, mummy!” A smile grew on my face instantly when Nate’s bright face came into my view.

“Nate!” I scooped him up and hugged him as close to my body as I could. “Did you have fun with grandma today?” He pulled back and smiled his cute little smile and dimples.

“Yeah! Granmaw made cookies! I eat thwee!” He held up five fingers making me giggle and bend his thumb and pinky to show him the correct number.

“You did? Oh boy, you are just like your father.” He let out a small giggle and wiggled to get down. When I placed him back onto his feet, he took off to the living room obviously going to play with his toys.

“What about being just like me?” Harry’s raspy voice asked curiously as he made his way into the kitchen from the garage.

“You and your son with your mom’s cookies,” I informed him with a laugh.

“Mmm, yeah. She gave me some to bring home but uh…” He held up an empty plate to show me that there was none left.

“Seriously Harry? How do you not gain a pound after eating all that?” I asked exasperatingly and rolling my eyes.

“I don’t know,” he said, making his way to me and wrapping his arms around my body. “I’ve got you to help me burn those cookies off.” I let out a small laugh, feeling my face burn.

“Right, well you better be careful ‘cause you definitely won’t be getting any help from me if you get fat and you wouldn’t be able to blame anyone but yourself.” He gasped, slapping a hand to his chest.

“I’m hurt! Here I thought you actually loved me for me and now I find out you only want my body! That hurts, babe.” I giggled as he stuck out his bottom lip in a pout. I reached up on my tiptoes and nipped at his bottom lip teasingly before pulling it between mine and sucking on it softly. A quiet and low groan rumbled through his body before he pulled his lips away, throwing his head back. “You’re killing me!” He yelled quietly for only me to hear. I flashed him an innocent smile before pulling away and walking into the living where Nate was playing with a toy car. Harry and I settled onto the couch next to each other watching the little boy run around with a mini airplane. “You know I’ll never be sure if I’m dreaming or if this is actually all real,” Harry whispered into my ear, his hot breath fanning my face softly.

“Believe me when I say this,” I paused looking at him and staring into his emerald green eyes. “This is a hundred percent, completely and totally real.” His eyes lit up making his dark eyes brighten immensely before he took my hand in his and lifted it to his lips, kissing the top.

“I love you.”

“And I love you.”

“I’m so grateful for that day you first saw One Direction performing on the street. I don’t know what I’d be doing right now if I never saw you.”

“I’m grateful for the fact that Eleanor actually knew you,” I said with a soft laugh. “But I don’t want to think about what could’ve happen if we didn’t run into each other that day at the coffee shop because I experienced it for five years without you and I know I don’t want to experience that again.”

“You’ll never spend a day without me again.”

“Promise?” I whispered softly, intertwining our fingers together.

“Promise.”

Meeting Harry all those years ago has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me in the world. I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without this man in my life today. He’s become my world. Without him, I would feel lost and empty. Without him, my world wouldn’t even exist.

I knew that twelve years ago when I first laid eyes on him, everything would change. For the better? I didn’t know then but I do now and I can honestly tell you, that everything is… Well, perfect. I also knew that giving my heart to that boy I met twelve years ago was the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done. I knew that he would possibly break me apart, but I knew that he would also teach me how to love and care for someone so deeply. I knew from the moment I met him, I would love this loving, caring, charming, and beautiful man for the rest of my life whether I had him or not.

The emotions I feel towards him are all so intense that I don’t think I could ever imagine myself feeling that way about another man. He made me feel so much passion in our lovemaking. I felt raging jealousy whenever he was with another woman, something I always swore I’d never let get in the way of a relationship. The frustration and irritation I felt whenever he didn’t do what I wanted him to do. The anger that made my blood boil and my head race whenever he pissed me off so much that I wanted to kick his ass. And most importantly, the love that he made me towards him whenever I thought of him or whenever he told me he loves me and that I’m only one he sees in a room full of people. Cheesy, I know, but I know he means it with all his heart.

Who knew that the one thing that came to my mind right at this moment, was the same thing I thought all those years ago and finally have a positive meaning.

“What are you thinking about love?” Harry’s low voice pulled me from my thoughts. “Why are you smiling?” He asked looking at me with an amused smile. I shook my head with a chuckle.

“Just thinking about how lucky we are.”

“We are very lucky.”

Oh that one thing? Take a wild guess.
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]
[enter]

Loving him was red…
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it.

It's over.

I hoped you enjoyed this story!

I'm now working on a new story I've just begun writing called Landfill. I'll give you a little summary and a little snippet of the story. It'll be released in the next few days after I get a couple chapters written :) Well here it is:

Arianna Evans is a girl everyone wants to be: confident, well-off, and breathtakingly beautiful. But she's everything but that. She's falling apart each day that goes on, numbing her pain with the many drinks to takes from men every night and the release she gets from those little death sticks. Why she ended up this way? Well, the boy she met at that New Year's Eve party almost two years ago made her this way. Lies are all he fed her and her naive self believed every single one of them. She gave him every single piece of herself, allowing him to be the first and only boy of the many boys she dated to hold her heart.

When she finally comes back home from spending the year in Alabama, agreeing to come home for her parent's annual Christmas party after ditching them during the summer to stay in Alabama, all the memories come back. And the worst part? He's actually there at the party and for the remaining of her holiday break.

This story will take you through the two weeks she's in New York and back to the year when everything happened.

Sample:

December 31, 2010

Can tonight get any worst? Kyle just left me here stranded at this party to go hook up with some dumbass bimbo and Riley went with her boyfriend to meet up with some of his jock friends. I threw my head back onto the couch, staring up at the ceiling, counting the seconds that go by. I lifted the crystal clear plastic cup to my lips, downing the rest of the whiskey, letting it burn my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut and shuddered at the horrid taste, feeling my eyes water slightly before throwing the cup at the other end of the sofa. I pulled my blazer tighter around my body as I searched around the small house for no one.

My eyes fell on a pair of emerald green ones, and took in the boy who acquired them. His hair was curly at the ends but the hair that swept across his forehead was wavy. He was tall and lanky, and I knew my mother would get onto him about his horrid posture if she ever met this boy. A white button up shirt hugged his small muscular frame, tucked loosely in a pair of dark skinny jeans that hung lowly on his hips, making his torso appear to go on for miles.

“What are you doing, Ari?” A mousey voice asked from beside me as the couch dipped down with her plopping down. My head whipped around to her with my eyes wide.

“Riley! You scared the hell out of me!” I gasped out, shoving her gently while she laughed out loud.

“Sorry,” she apologized laughing. “But seriously! What are you doing? You’re being a party-pooper! Go dance or something. It’s New Year’s Eve!”

“I’m fine with what I’m doing,” I grumbled out, snatching the bottle of beer from her hands and stealing a sip. She snatched it back, glaring at me. I just flashed her a sweet smile before turning to search for the boy from before. His eyes were still locked onto me, making my breathing hitch slightly. “Riley?”

“Hmm?”

“Who is that boy right there by the back door?” I heard her breathing stop momentarily before she pulled me up by the arm from the couch quickly and dragged me across the house, out the front door to the porch.

“Riley!” I shouted out, tearing my arm from her tight grasp. “What the hell?”

“Riley, you have to promise me you don’t talk to the boy tonight,” she pleaded quietly with wide eyes.

“Why?” My eyebrow furrowed in confusion, as I took in the desperation in her crystal clear eyes.
“Because he’s just going to end up using you and throwing you out like you are just a piece of shit, Arianna. Just promise me, please.

“Okay… I promise.” I crossed my arms, staring down at the petite girl in front of me. How does she know this about him? “What’s his name?”

“Harry.” She paused, glancing over my shoulder with wide eyes. I snapped my head around to find the same pair of green eyes staring intently into mine. “Harry Styles,” Riley breathed out.

***

So there it is! I hope you're interested! :)