Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Here we lay again,

“SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE GONE AND SO ALONE THE WORST IS OVER YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST OF ME WE GOT OLDER BUT WERE STILL YOUNG WE NEVER GREW OUT OF THESE FEELINGS THAT WE WON'T GIVE UUUUP!” Jack sang to Alex from outside his window. “Alex, please, just listen to me. I was just shocked you said you loved me. I just thought it would be under more romantic surcumstances. I love you, Alex. So much. I wouldn't know what to do without you. Please, sweetheart..”

“Really, Jack? You mean all that?”

“Yes Alex I definitely do.” Jack ran around the house through the front door and up to Alex's room.

“I love you” Jack says out of breath whilst earning a kiss from Alex. Jack kept it up and things got a lot more heated if you know what I mean . ;) [im not writing any smut because it'd probably be rubbage.]

-TWO WEEKS AND AT THE NFG CONCERT-

“LET'S GO! The needle on my record player has been wearing thin....” Jack and I are front row for New Found Glory! He is literally the greatest boyfriend ever.

Chad started Hit Or Miss in the crowd right by me and Jack. HE SMILED AT ME.

“Hey babe I still have one more present for you...” Jack yells over screaming fans.

“Babe! Christmas is over you didn't have to!”

“I know but I wanna meet NFG as well!!!” HE GOT US MEET AND GREET PASSES ASHSGSVCVXXHDJFNFBFB

“FUCK BABE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” I kissed Jack sloppily because I was so excited.

“This next song goes out to all you pop punk kids; to all you punk kids. But first I'd like to say, these tours were made for us. Concerts were made for us kids who don't fit in. Here WE FIT IN. We all get along here! Pop punks not dead. This next song is called All Down Hill From Here!” I always loved Chads speeches. He helped me feel not so worthless at my toughest of times. And now I get to meet him! Me and Jack sang along to ADHFH.

“CATALYST YOU INSIST TO PULL ME DOWN
YOU CONTRADICT THE FACT THAT YOU STILL WANT ME AROUND AND IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE (WHY DO YOU KEEP PULLING ME) DOWN?! PULLING ME DOOWN PULLING ME DOWN”

My Friends Over You was the last song for the set and everyone went fucking crazy. Jordan crowd surfed and went right over top of Jack and I so we took this as a privilege to kiss his cheek!

I KISSED JORDAN PUNDIK!!!!!!

It was time for meet and greets. We met Cyrus first. He was a pretty cool dude!

Next up came Chad “fuck holy fuck Jack Chad Guilbert Jack fuck I like love him babe holy shit he is right there”

“Alex! Calm down. Be cool he doesn't need an 18 year old boy gawking over him!”

“Oh I'm sure Jordan would feel the same about you, bitch.” I mocked. This was fucking New Found Glory! How could he not be freaking out?!

“What's up guys?! I'm Chad. You probably know that since you're here... ha ha ha”

Hot damn.

“Hey Chad! I'm Jack and this is my boyfriend Alex. Sorry, he is still a little star struck because you've helped him a lot with those speeches you give ya know...” Wow thanks Jack.

“Oh I see. Nice to meet you Alex!” He hugged me.

“Nice to f-finally meet y-you Chad.” I gave him a little smile.

“Yeah! So how did I exactly help you?”

Am I really going to open up to Chad Fucking Guilbert of New Found Glory? He probably doesn't care. But Jack will be mad if I don't do this.

“W-well you see, you know how you give those speeches? Well pretty much my whole school career back in England I couldn't be myself. My friends were all really popular and I was just kinda there. A follower. None of them even really liked me that much and only pretended. I started cutting, then when they found that out they started making fun of me, it was just a bonus that I was the ‘faggot’ at school. You're words that you say really help me, sometimes. Just when I need to be lifted back up. I'm myself now. I'm a pop-punk kid. I always will be, thanks to you.”

Jack was crying, I was crying, CHAD was crying. SHIT I made Chad cry!

“Fuck I didn't mean for you to cry! I'm such a horrible person! I'm sorry ill leave you guys alone it's jus-”

“ALEX dude it's okay. Your story just really touched me. I fucking hate how cruel kids can be. Fuck. Here listen, if you ever need just some words to help you, call me or text me, okay?”
Chad wrote his number on my hand. MY HAND.

“o-okay, thanks Chad, you mean a lot.”

“s'no problem kid.” He smiles whilst signing our shirts. “Nice meeting you two!”

“Yeah you too..” Me and Jack say whilst Chad walks on.

“Alex babe. You fucking have Chad Guilbert's number!”

“Holy shit! I do!” I kissed Jack right then because what the hell? We're at a New Found Glory Concert, I just got Chad's number. AND we're meeting the rest of the band.

"Erm... Am I interrupting?” Jordan taps our shoulders probably to get the show on the road.

“ha ha no it's alright.” I say smiling.

“So Chad tells me you two are quite the couple! I agree you're adorable together!”

“Thanks Jordan!” Jack says.

“Hey you're Alex Gaskarth, right?” Jordan asks.

“uhm yeah how d&d you know my name though?” How did Jordan know me?

“You sent in that video of you doing a cover of one of our songs a while back. Isn't that right?”

“emm, yeah. But it was like 2 years ago. how'd you remember me?”

“I always remember kids with great potential! Seriously keep singing dude you are better then me it's so fucking ridiculous. I just want to jump around to your music all the time.” He smiles.

“you're not serious yeah? I'm really not THAT good. but thanks, mate.”

“Woah babe you became so British there for a minute.” Jack says giggling.

“I wish I could be all British and shit!” Says Jordan.

“ha ha ha I don't know why that happened... But really thanks Jordan.”

“No problem dude! Really keep up the good work and keep us updated!” He as well gave us his number and signed our merch.

“Bye!”

“baby, this was the best time of my life.”

“agreed sweetheart.”

Jack and I headed home then snuggled and fell straight to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY UPDATE WOO! Songs were The Best Of Me by The Starting Line. Hit or Miss by NFG. All Down Hill From Here by NFG.

And the speech Chad says is pretty much what he says at warped tour so yeah.

until next time X tell me what you think!