Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Can You Let Yourself Let Go?

NEXT DAY;

Jacks's POV-

I woke up extra early because I was in a super happy mood, i mean like happier than usual. I got in the shower and blasted Blink-182. Yes I listen to music in the shower. Judge me.

I wanted to look extra good today so i straightened my hair, I wore dark jean blue tight skinny jeans, a white Of Mice & Men shirt with the sleeves cuffed all the way up, my blue vans, and a black zip-up hoodie.

If I do say so myself, i looked kindaaa hot.

I walked to school, thank god it wasn't raining.

When i got to my locker I spotted Alex at his. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear "hey lexy."

"HELL JACK! You gave me a fright!"

"HAHA you are so British Lex"

"ohh shuddduup. Haha, lets get to homeroom?" oh Alex being such a goodie.

"Actually, I was thinking we could go sit out in the field today?"

"hmmmm, sounds good." yuuus.

Alex's POV-

Me and Jack hid in the auditorium so we wouldn't get caught sneeking outside.

Just after the first bell rang Jack grabbed my bad wrist and pulled me outside. Yes, my bad wrist and i winced so hard when he touched it. I am sure he'll ask me about that later. Damn.

We sat back behind the bleachers so no body would find us. I layed down on my back, Jack did the same.

"Hey, Lex?"

"yes Jacky?"

"D-do, do, you like boys or girls?"

".........boys"

"oh."

"yeah, what about you?"

"me too, i like boys."

"oh cool." YES thank God he is gay.

"so um, um, Alex, when I grabbed your wrist, why did you wince? It looked like you were in alot of pain, and I didn't grab your wrist that hard, did i?"

"I- um, uh, its nothing I was just surprised you were pulling me, thats all."

"Cmon Lexy, I've only known you for like a day and i already know you are lying. Please tell me?"

' dammit, Alex thats what you get for forever being a bad liar!' i thought.

"Just, back in England, I-I got bullied for being different, they called me fat, a fag, ugly, so, I started cutting... and-"

Jack was crying but wiped away my tears i didn't know were falling. He envloped me in a hug.

"Oh Lexy, babe, you don't need to do that to yourself. You are so beautiful, and strong, I am so happy i met you, youre so amazing, i feel like ive known you forever, just, whenever you feel like cutting come to me, please?"

"Jacky, i will.. I haven't cut sense i met you.. You make me so happy."

"good, you make me happy too. i dont wanna see you hurt."

We stayed in a hugging position for at least 15 minutes until a teacher saw us outside and yelled "HEY! Get to class! THATS DETENTION! who are you too?!"

But before they could see, me and Jack ran, jumpped the fence.

We ended up in front of Jack's house. It was so cute and small.

Jack's pov-

"sorry about that Lex."

"It's okay, it was really fun!'

"good im glad!"

We went up to my tiny room and Alex picked up my old beat up acoustic guitar.

"I like your room, and all the posters"

"thanks, love" i hope he doesnt mind i called him love......

"so, im really tired, can we watch a movie?"

thank God he asked that, i hope we cuddle.

"sure, you can pick out the movie."

"yayyyy how about Home Alone?"

"YES THATS MY FAVORITE"

We are meant to be he likes home alone.

Alex put in the movie and then we sat down on my bed. I patted the spot next to me so Alex would come sit down. He did.

We got under my duvet, and Alex put his head on my chest.

"Is this okay?"

"of course it is Lex"

"okay just tell me if it gets uncomfortable"

"i will" i wouldn't. I finally have him cuddling with me.

Alex fell asleep on me; so i called his mom and told her that he is spending the night.

I fell asleep soon after that with my hand on Alex's head.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this kinda sucks and as you know im updating alot ahhaha nolyfehere....
um yeah, tell mer what you think? maybe? no, ohkay bbbuuyyyee. <321 xo