Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Baby, I'd Do Anything For You.

2 weeks later, Jack's POV-

Today is the day I am going to ask Alex out. Yes, i know I've only known him for like 3 weeks but, i need to do it. My feelings for him are so strong. I killed me to wait this long to ask, but the guys told me to wait a while so it wouldn't look like a rush.

I've invited Alex over to my house after school. He said yes. He has no idea what he has in store for him today. I hope I'm going to steal his heart forever. He is the one for me. Now, I can't say 'I love Alex' because well I'm kinda afraid of love, I have never loved anyone before, well of course my mom, but you get the point. Hopefully, Alex will teach me its okay to love. Hopefully, Alex will say yes.

I kinda avoided Alex today, not on purpose. It was just because I am REALLY nervous, times infinity so you get my point why that happened.

---

Alex's POV-

I'm going over to Jack's house today, yes. I like him so much. I know its only been 3 and a half weeks and at least 36 minutes that I've known Jack, but he is seriously the most amazing boy I've ever met. I want to date him so bad..... But, the tough thing is I don't think he likes me back. I was sure he did when he kissed my cheek, and i kissed his back, there had to be something there, right? I don't know, maybe not. I really wish there was. Oh, also Jack has been ignoring me today, I don't know why, and I am worried about him.

But its all okay, we get to hangout later. I cant wait till then, yeah.

(GET HAPPY BECAUSE WEIRD ALEX KNOWING EXACTLY WHEN HIM AND JACK MET)

----

Jack's POV-

I ran home making sure I had everything ready for Alex. I made sure I had the lyrics down and outfit ready.

"JACKYY! I'm hooooome!" I heard Alex yell from downstairs imitating Desi from the I Love Lucy Show. I chuckled at his cute yet sad attempt of the man's voice.

"Up here love!" I heard Alex racing up the stairs.

"hey Jacky, why were you ignoring me today?"

"oh I'm sorry, I just I didn't mean too, and I just wanted more of you now" I smiled at Alex, "Please, please, please, don't be mad at me Lexyyy" I begged.

"Oh Jackary! I could never ever be mad at you, yeah!" I love that accent.

"yaaaayy! Hey, I have plans for us, so are you ready to get going?"

"mmm, sure! are you going to tell me what these plans are?"

"No way! Its a huuuuuuge surprise" i said dragging out the 'u'.

"Oh Jack what am I gonna do with you?" Alex said rolling his eyes.

"hopefully go out with me..." I muttered under my breath as Alex walked down the stairs.

We got in the car and I turned on "First Date" by blink 182 #hinthintAlexander.

I had had First Date on repeat when Alex asked "Hey Jacky? Do you think I could pick a song?"

"sure thing"

He put on 'always' by Blink-182; was he hinting to something?

In 20 minutes we got to the park that i was going to ask out Alex; there I had set up a blanket, our food (pizza), and my guitar.

"Whats all this, Jack?"

"i dunno, just thought it'd be nice" cool save Jack, yeah.

"oh, so lets eat?"

"definately."

Me and Alex sat across from eachother, I couldn't help but look at him, (after we were done eating of course) He had sauce on the side of his mouth, I wanted to help get thet off..... anyway.

"what are you staring at Jacky?" Alex said while looking behind him;

"just, y-you have some sauce on your face, thats all," i leaned over and wiped it off with my thumb.

He blushed and smiled at me.

"oh,"

"hey, lex?" I said standing up.

"yes?" he said following me.

"could you come with me real quick? I wanna show you something."

"mkaaay."

We got to the side of the park I found when I was a kid, there was a little water fall. There i had my guitar and a little box.

"so Lex, just sit down with me? I wanna sing you something I wrote."

"oooh, okay"

He is so cute. I can't do this can I? Yes Jack do it! do it!

I stared into his big brown eyes and started my guitar.

Here we go Jack, you can do this.

"Hey there boy yeah you know who you are
You walked into my life and then you stole my heart
I think it's those eyes that keep killing us guys
And for your sinister smile the b-b-boys go wild

Baby its those things you do,
That make me think i'm falling for you, yeah!

Hey there boy you got me going again
Don't bother with the other boys I'm better than them
Just tell me what I need to do
Baby I'd do anything for you

I'll hold you close and I'll never ever let you go
I'll text you all night long and even write you a song
When you've had a bad day I'll leave a note on your car
Just to tell you that you look like a moviestar
You're my Audrey Hepburn and I'm your James Dean
So tell me will I get you girl by the end of the scene?
But all I know is that boy you got me going again
And I think you like me to (lets not pretend!)

Baby it's those things you do,
That make me think I'm falling for you

Hey there boy you got me going again
Don't bother with the other boys I'm better than them
Just tell me what I need to do
Baby I'd do anything for you

I'll call you late at night, to help you fall asleep
Then call you in the morning, so we can talk about our dreams
I'll call you late at night, to help you fall asleep
Then call you in the morning, so we can talk about our dreams

Hey there boy you got me going again
Don't bother with the other boys I'm better than them
Just tell me what I need to do
Baby I'd do anything for you...."

Alex was grinning at the end of the song, Hell Yes.

"A-Alex, will y-you be my boyf-friend?" i blushed and stuttered out.

-----

Alex's POV-

Jack just asked me to be his boyfriend.

I ran up to him and kissed him so passionately, he kissed me back.

"yes Jack, I would love to be your boyfriend, yeah." I blushed and grinned.

"yay!" Jack kissed me again.

"Wait, Alex, I have one more thing for you."

"okay Jacky, but I don't think anything could be better than what just happened,"
Jack turned around to look at me, he had something in his hand.

"Alex," he pulled out a bracelet. "I don't know if this bracelet is girly or whatever, but frankly, i don't care," he put it around my wrist. "I am really in like with you, I wanna be the best boyfriend to you ever. I never want to let you go. I love that I can make you blush over anything i say or do, no matter how stupid. You are the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I love your sexy accent, your big brown eyes, your cute side smile, and that chuckle of yours. I love how you say 'yeah' at the end of almost every sentence. I hate that you cut, and I'm here to make you better, you and me fit Alexander, I believe you are my missing puzzle piece. I meant every word I sang in that song, and just said to you now, Alex. I'll hold you close and never ever let you go."

I kissed Jack again then hugged him, he made me cry.

"Jack, you were my missing puzzle piece too, yeah. I wanna be the best for you as well. I am going to wear this bracelet forever because, i am as well in like with you."

We held hands and made our way back to my house, it's obvious Jack is sleeping over, now. yesyes. I am happy i get to cuddle with him tonight.

We arrived at my house hand in hand, not having a care, even about mum. We went straight upstairs, I gave jack some joggers to sleep in while I got changed.

We got into my bed under the duvet and cuddled.

"goodnight Jacky,"

"goodnight sexy lexy"

then we kissed and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAAAY FOR JALEX please comment and tell me if you love this. because Jack is just so cayoot. ;) So is Alex asdfgghfkghajfsd, look at me having feels over my OWN fanfiction, oh btw the song Jack sang is "pop rocks" by fight fair, if you were wondering! :D love you guys. This isn't over btw ahahah it was just a grand chapter i am proud of, next chapter up very soon! <321454 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx