Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Dream On

Alex's POV-

I slept over at Jacks house, I needed to take care of my baby. He is getting really sick. I guess my remedies didn't help. Well, now he's addicted to tea, but that is a different story.

"leeeeexyy" jack whined.

"yes baby? what do you need?"

"I need kisses to make me better" he pouted. He mocked my pout. How dare he.

"mmm okay, but you're going to get me sick."

"that's okay LexLex, than we can be sick togetherr!" he said in a baby voice.

I sat next to him and pecked his lips a couple times.

"thats better, yeah?"

"yeah, but I wish I could have more kisses." he pouted again.

"Oh, Jacky. What am I going to do with you?"

He just put out his lips as in 'kiss me'?

I shook my head.

3 days later---------------------------

Alex's POV-

Jack had gotten through his cold, and I got through the tiny one I had.

We now have winter break which means cuddle time and Christmas!

I am getting Jack the bestest Christmas present ever. But I can't say yet. I don't wan't anyone telling him!

I am going to my house to get dressed and tell my mum about me and Jack.

"Mother! I am home."

"Oh, Alexander, dear, I thought you were never coming back!"

"haha, well mummy, actually can Jack sleep over tonight?"

"sure sweetie! I like that boy, he's a good friend for you."

"yeah, mum? that is what I wanted to talk to you about.."

"oh, sweetie? Is there something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing is wrong it is just.... Jack and I are, d-"

"dating?" she cut me off.

"uh, yeah. Is that okay? How did you know?"

"honey, I am not oblivious. I see how much time you two spend together. And the way he looks at you. And, love, that bracelet just didn't come from nowhere." She said while motioning to the bracelet Jack had given me when he asked me out.

"oh haha well, thank you mum, I love you" I said whilst giving her a hug.

After that, I ran upstairs took a quick shower, blow dried and straightened my hair. I wore dark denim skinnies, a red button down, and just white socks with ginger kitties on them. I like ginger kitties.

DINGDONG:

my mom got the door.

"oh Jack! Don't you look handsome this evening." I heard her say.

"Why, thank you Ms. Gaskarth. You look, lovely." ohmygodjackwhy.

"aw, thank you Jack. Let me call Alex down."

"Alexander, Jack is here for you, sweetie"

I walked down the stairs straight to Jack and grabbed his hand. "you DO look handsome this evening." I mocked my mother but added a wink, because well she's right.

"Oh, Alexander, you two are so cute together." Jack gave me a look, "But, I must be heading off to bed now, goodnight you two." she gave both Jack and I a kiss on the cheek, which we returned.

"so, you told your mom?"

"yeah, I hope that is okay?"

"yeah that's fine. Im just really happy she didn't freak."

"yeah, me too, baby"

"hey, Jackary, want some hot cocoa?"

"sounds great Lex"

I made ourselves hot chocolate, put on home alone and gave Jack a really long sweet kiss, like he has been asking for.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys im sorry im relly late! Ive been sick so i wrote today. next chapter will be longer & maybe the band will happen? who knows? anyways. i have the best xmas present for jack to alex & for alex to jack. yaaaay. subscribe? ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx