Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Chapter Fifteen

I woke up with the sun shining in my face through the curtains in my room and I rolled over onto my stomach and putting the pillow over my head so it would block out the sun. I heard the door open and looked out and seen dad coming over to the bed. I smiled to myself as he bent down. I popped out from under the pillow and scared the holy living hell out of him. He fell backwards and down to the floor right on his ass. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“That was so not funny.” He said getting to his feet.

“Oh…it was…for me!” I was laughing so hard I could barely catch my breath.

“You need to breathe a little.” He said beginning to laugh. I calmed down a little from my fit of laughter and started breathing better.

“Did you need something dad?” I asked sitting up.

“Uh…Oh yeah, I’m going to the studio to record and I’ll be back in a little while.”

“Alright, I’ll be here.” I said getting out of bed. I gave dad a hug and he left my room and started getting dressed. I looked out the window as he pulled away from the house. What should I do since I’m here all alone today? I looked out and seen the ocean. I could go to the beach after I eat. I left my room and went downstairs and into the kitchen where I fixed me something to eat and sat down in front of the TV to watch something before I leave for the beach.

There was nothing really good on the TV so I cleaned up my bowl and spoon and went down the hall where a door was and looked in for some kind of towel. I looked up on the top self and seen a beach towel and brought it down with ease. I left the house and walked down a pathway to the beach. I laid out the towel and sat down on it. I watched people run by with their pets and watched the children play around in the water. I should come down here more often.

“Did you think you could get away with it?” I looked up and seen the monster who has haunted me for years.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments pweeeeeease??