Loved by a ***er.

Chapter 2.

I was sitting on my bed when I heard a voice standing by my cell door. “Well, well, well. What do we have here?” a voice said.
I looked up and saw the man that was behind the fence with the two other people.
“Umm.. Hey.” I said shifting on the bed, when walked in my cell and stood in front of me. “What’s you name, love.” He said, looking everywhere but my face and biting on his under lip. “Alexandria.” “Alexandria… Mmmm… mmm…” he said. “My name is T-bag” he said putting one hand in his pocket and pulling it out, so the it was hanging out of his pocket.
“I can be a very good friend here for you. You would end want me as your enemy, would you?” He said stuffing his pocket back and walking out my cell. “Think about it, Alex-ie” He said in a low voice and walked away.
I shudder when I felt shiver crawling on my spine when he called me Alex-ie. “What a creep” I said, getting up from my bed and standing in the door of my cell, looking at the man. They where walking around or talking to each other.
“Hello” I heard a voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to see the man that also was standing behind the fence when I came out of the car. “My name is Michael Shofield. You?” he asked giving a small smile. “Alexandria, but call me Alex.” You said returning his smile.
“I saw you talking with T-bag. You need to stay away from him. He is dangerous.” I gave sigh and turned my head looking the other way, to see T-bag watching me. “I know but he came to me, not the other way around. I just want to get out of here. I don’t belong here.” “What did you do to get here?” you looked at him, checking if you can trust him. He noticed and gave small laugh “You can trust me. I’m not going to judge you.”
You nodded and walked back in your cell with Michael following you.
“Well…, they think I murdered my parents but I didn’t do it.” I said looking at the ground. “Tell me what happened.”
I gave a sigh and ran a hand trough my hair still looking at the ground. “Well it all started when…”

Flashback:
A girl with long, brown hair and green eyes walked to her front door of her house. She opened the door and walked inside the house softly closing the door behind her and dropping her back on the floor.
“MOM, DAD. ARE YOU HOME?” she yelled walking into the living room. She saw the whole living room torn apart and some dark liquid on the floor. “MOM, DAD.”
She yelled walking quickly trought the living room, to the kitchen.
When she walked in the kitchen, she saw her mom laying on her back with blood surrounding her.
“Mom! Mom! Are you alright!?” the girl asked running to her mother. “Mom, what happened?” she asked her mother holding her close. Her mother opened her eyes and coughed a little bit. “Honey… L.. Listen to me, I don’t have much time but you go…got to get out of here. Get out.” “Mom what are you talking about, you need help. I´m not leaving you.” the girl said with tears streaming down her cheeks.
“Honey, you n…need to get of here. Quickly before he gets you two. Remember honey, I love you.” her mother said before closing her eyes and breathing out her last breath. “I love you two mom.” The girl said laying her mother gently on the ground.
She got up from the ground and turned around to see her father standing there in the doorway “DAD” the girl yelled and ran in her fathers arms. “Dad, we need to get out of here, it is not safe anymore.” The girl said pulling away from her father.
Her father didn’t say anything but put his hand on her cheek. “Dad?” she asked taking a step back. He gave a insane smile before backhanding across the face, witch made her fall to the ground.
She looked up and saw a look in his eyes, he always got a same look in his eyes when he was drunk and this time it was any different. She started crawling back when she saw that he grabbed a knife from the counter and walked to her.
He grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her feet.
He pushed the knife to her throat “You’re the same as your mother. Worthless.” He hissed in her ear. Before he could shove the knife in her throat, they both heard cops sirens. He put one arm around her neck and with the other he wiped the knife clean from his fingerprints and pushed the knife in her hands.
“I´m not going to prison because of you or your mother” he hissed in her ear before pushing her to the ground and running out the backdoor.
She laid still on the ground, crying quietly, hearing the police storming in trough the door.
End flashback.

“And that is when they arrested me” you said finishing your story. It was quiet for a couple a minutes. “I believe you” “Huh.. wha…?” you said looking up. “I believe you. When you told that story you where being honest” Michael said looking in your eyes.
Slowly a smile came on your face “Thank you. You are the only one that ever said that to me.” He gave a smile before it was whipped of his face when he heard a familiar voice.
“Well, well, well. You don’t want to tug on my pocket but you will from pretty.” T-bag said standing in the cell door. “Piss of T-bag” Michael growled. “I’m not talking to you, pretty, I’m talking to Alex-ie.” He said making his voice purr a little bit.
I watched T-bag walking to Michael, till they where face to face. “So, if you will just shut your pretty mouth and let me and Alex-ie finish talking, then there will be no problems.” T-bag whispered in a low voice.
I coughed causing the two man to turn their head and look at me. “There aren’t any problems are there, boys?” you asked standing up and putting your hands on your hips.
Michael gave a small smile when he looked at you but it was whipped from his face when he turned his head to T-bag.
“No, everything is okay, Alex.” Michael said. “Come and meet my cellmate.” Michael said walking out of your cell. You followed him but T-bag grabbed your wrist and turned you around so you both where face to face. “What?” you asked. He gave a small grin and licked his lips. “Careful, Alex-ie. A lot of men here didn’t had have a…” he looked you up and down. “Woman for a very long time.” “Yeah, thanks for the warning.” You said.
He let go of your wrist and watched you walked away after Michael, who was waiting for you.