Status: Slowly but sure

You Make It Hard to Breathe

Three

I woke up and rolled my body on the bed. I groaned because of the dizziness. I closed my eyes hope that I could get some sleep. But I was wrong. In a second someone banging at my doors. 

"Riley wake up!" It was Kennedy's voice. I rolled over on my bed and pretend that I didn't hear him. 

"Wake up! I made breakfast!" I groaned and rolled off from the bed, I open my bedroom door and I saw Kennedy grinned widely. I rolled my eyes and made my way past him to the kitchen. 

I saw the other guys sat on the dining table with a plate full of pancakes, bacons, strawberries, and even Nutella in front of them. 

"Morning guys" I sat next to Pat. Earning a 'Good morning' from Pat and John. We ate in silence until John spilled his maple syrup from his plate and Jared groaned because he got the spilled maple syrup over his bacon. We all laughed at that. 

"You shit O'Callaghan!" Jared sat up form his chair and went to the sink. John just laughed until he couldn't breath anymore. 

"John, stop! You could die in laughter" I patted his back and he inhaled deeply to calmed himself. After breakfast, we sat on the living room watching TV together

"I wanna go to the mall" Said Pat quite random. We all shot a glance to Pat. 

"I'm not in. I wanna sleep all day" Kenny shook his head. And Jared said he had to go to his uncle's house. "The same with Kenny" said John approving. 

"Garrett, you go with them" Garrett turned his head sharply to Kenny. Shot a dagger to his face. "What? Why?!" Garrett's voice high. 

"Stop being a bitch and just go with them" Kenny got up from the couch and went to his room. Garrett rolled his eyes and started cursing under his breath. 

"Get ready now, Riley!" I nodded to Pat and made my way upstairs. I changed my pjs to a short denim and tank top with a star pattern on it. I shoved my wallet to my short. I put on my converse and went back to the living room. 

Pat sat down on the couch and bouncing his
feet impatiently and surprisingly I saw Garrett sat next to him, his eyes glued to his phone as usual. 

"I'm ready" Pat's head titled up and we got up from the couch. He dragged me along to the car. I saw Garrett stared at us for a second before he finally tagged along with us.
 
Pat was driving, Garrett sat on the shotgun and I sat on the backseat. Garrett turned up the player and put in a CD. After a while I recognized that the CD he just put in was Ryan Adams. Holy shit, he had the good music taste!

"No way" My mouth hung open and stared blankly to the stereo
"What?" He turned his head to me. I pointed my hand to the stereo and stumbled at my words "Ryan Adams..."

He rolled his eyes and turned his head away from me. He numbered something quite loud but it wasn't very clear. I shut my mouth and stared at the window. 

What was that supposed to mean? Why he couldn't act nice to me once? What have I done to him? Seriously his act was driving me insane. I hate to had an enemy. By the most important thing was I wanted to know what made him hate me that much. 

"We're here!" Pat turned off the engine and stepped out form the car. We made our way out from the parking lot and entered the mall. 

"What are we even going to do here, Pat?" I felt boringness in Garrett's voice. Pat answered him enthusiastically, "I want new t-shirts!". I chuckled at his enthusiasm, he was like a ten years old boy that never got tired from anything. 

We followed Pat the the store, he actually running to the store. Leaving me behind with Garrett. His eyes glued to the phone again, I really wanted to know what was on his phone that made him stared at it for literally every minutes. 

Garrett stopped at in front of a random shop for replying his text, probably. I stood up behind him and peeked over his shoulder. All I saw was his phone background, it was him with a pretty brunette sat on his lap and they both looked so happy. 

I guessed it was his girlfriend. 

"Who is she, Garrett? She's so pretty" I said over his shoulder. He suddenly jerked away from me and his eyes looked so angry. I stared him at confuse, yet so terrified. His eyes showing an anger and hate. 

He stepped closer to me and tilted my chin up. His crystal blue eyes looked so dark and clouded with anger. I tried to looked down but he tighten his grip that now on my cheeks. 

"What the hell are you doing?" His voice was so harsh in my ears. I closed my eyes but suddenly jerked open because he tighten his grip more. I didn't answer him because I couldn't talk with his hand on my cheeks. I swear it could leave a mark later. 

"Don't you fucking dare to mess with me, Riley" he said right into my ears. I felt a hot tears running down my cheek. Garrett pulled his hand away and turned away. 

"And don't you ever dare to tell anyone about this or I'll do something terrible to you" he said before walked past me. I wiped my tears from my cheek. 

My knees weak and I broke down. I broke down to tears in the middle of the mall. I brought my hand to my face, covering my tears and red eyes. 

"Riley! What happened?!" I heard Pat ran to me and hugged me. I wiped my tears and stood up. I really didn't want any of the guys knew what happened. 

"I'm okay, Pat, really" I reassured him with a warm smile. "No, you're not okay" he said calmly. I smiled widely to made him sure that I was okay. He seemed to believed it an he gave me a space to not told him the reason why. 

"Where's Garrett?" I was taken aback from his question. I didn't want to made him suspicious so I lied. "He said he want to get some coffee at Starbucks". He nodded and we were silent for a minutes, still having me in his arm. 

"Yeah so lets go shopping!" He stood up and released me from his embrace. Thank God he change the subject. For the rest of the day we shopping until our hand was full of paper bag. Pat even bought me a lot of new t-shirts and a pair of boots. 

He called Garrett to met us in the main hall. When he came he shot me a dagger with his eyes. I looked down all the way to the car. I couldn't stand his eyes. 

I thought his eyes was that beautiful..
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry i don't proofread this again I have school tomorrow

Special thanks to: XxMcKeyyxX :-))

But anyway subscriber and comment is widely accepted :-)

Adios!