Status: Slowly but sure

You Make It Hard to Breathe

Four

YOU MAKE IT HARD TO BREATHE

CHAPTER 4

When we were already at home, I hurriedly made my way to my bedroom. Shutting it hardly. I jumped to my bed and suddenly I remembered all thing things that Garrett had done at the mall earlier.

I buried my head on my pillow. I felt the tears down from my eyes. "What the hell" I mumbled to my self. I mean what had I done to him? And I couldn't tell Kennedy or the other guys even thought I had to. Not because I was scared of his treat. I was afraid that if I told Kennedy, their friendship would be ruined.

********************************

Garrett's POV

I plopped my body on the couch. I pulled my phone from my pocket. I stared at my phone background. It was me with Caroline, she was sitting on my lap and I hugged her form behind. We smiled happily at the photo.

My heart sunk at that photo. Caroline was my first girlfriend. We were the typical high school sweetheart. I was there through her awkward phase so did she. She was my first crush, my first kiss, my first everything. I loved her so much and it hurts.

We were okay before Kennedy told me that we had to move to her cousin's house and literally we had to took care of her. When she heard that she just shut her mouth. Didn't even said a single word to me.

At first I didn't want to go. I didn't want to left Caroline behind. But Kennedy made me chose the band or Caroline. Of course, no matter how much I loved Caroline I still chose the band over my girl. I knew maybe you would considering me as a jerk by ditching my girlfriend for band.

But hey I really loved my band and it could be my good way to my dreams.

I tried to convinced her that we would be okay with long distance relationship. And she finally agreed, halfhearted . But in a second I arrived here, I regretted my stupid choice.

Why?

Because the second after Riley opened the door, I knew, I already fell for her.

Her face was so beautiful. Her dark brown eyes was breathtaking. When the first time I saw her, I knew my long distance relationship with Caroline wouldn't be much longer.

That was the reason why I acted like that to Riley. I didn't want to broke my stupid promise to Caroline. I was the one that begged Caroline to kept on our relationship. I love Caroline so more than anything in this world. I was really in quandary.

The only way to kept my heart from falling for Riley was act like jerk. I didn't mean to held her cheek that strong when we were at the mall. But I was out of control. She made me out of control. I'm always freaked out when someone peeked me over my shoulder. But when I knew it was Riley, I couldn't help myself to be more angrier than before.

I knew I left bruises in her cheek and I knew she was crying after it. I couldn't think anything straight now. I didn't know what should I do. I knew Pat was coming after she started crying. I blamed myself for that. I knew she was probably terrified if one of the guys knew this.

My phone started to vibrated, it was a text from Caroline. At first we started pissed of at each other constantly because the lack of communication. But now, she said she changed her mind, she wanted to make this relationship last now wholeheartedly. So she kept in touch by sending me a text if she was busy or when she was working and she would call me at night.

I knew Caroline would changed her mind. And I was happy. I decided to take a shower to freshen up my mind and body. I gathered my clothes and underwear, I chose to using my pjs since I knew I wouldn't go out anytime this night. I walked out from my room and went to the bathroom that located in the end of the hall.

When I was in front of Riley's room, I heard she was crying and sobbing. I stopped in front of her room for a second. Suddenly a wave of guilt washed over me. My heartbeat went faster. But I chose to ignore it. I was happy because Caroline finally wanted to make our relationship last with all of her heart. I didn't need time to thinking about Riley's feeling.

I hoped, Riley's didn't tell anyone about that. I knew I was the one that threatened her like that but if Kennedy or the guys knew it, I would be a total mess. I didn't want to be kicked out from the band. But I didn't want to lose my relationship with Caroline.

Now I had a new problem...
♠ ♠ ♠
HAVEN'T PROOFREAD IT YET I'M SO SORRY!

Yeah really, I'm so sorry for my bad grammar but please why you don't give it a try? I mean is there someone that actually read it?

Seriously, super special thanks to XxMcKeyyxX that stick with me from the beginning. I don't know how to thank you :-)