Status: So what do you think? Should i keep the story going, or just let it stop here?Yes i know its short. Lol, i can't wait till i show this to my bestfriend. ;)

Love or Lust?

Love or Lust? 2

Marilyn woke up because something was burning, or so it smelled. He got up and walked over to the kitchen''What the fuck?'' He found twiggy trying to make food..or so it looked like. ''Oh, good morning love.'' Twiggy smiled, trying to hide the mess he had made. ''Why does my kitchen look like Teena byrd? What the fuck did you do Twiggy?'' Marilyn asked, as his voice raised a bit, because honestly it looked like a mess, and twiggy had burned the food. Manson just wasn't in the mood for that at all and he wanted to break something. ''I'm sorry'' twiggy said quietly, trying to avoid Manson's staring gaze. ''I was just trying my hardest to make you breakfast because you seemed so tired.'' Twiggy tried to explain, looking sadly up at Manson with his big brown eyes. Oh fuck Manson thought he just couldn't take twiggy's amazingly cute puppy eyes, he looked so Innocent. ''Its okay twigs.'' Marilyn said sounding a lot calmer, as he made his way over to Twiggy. ''You know, Laney called for some hours ago asking for where you were and you should call her back as soon as you could.'' Twiggy looked guilty as he took out his phone, and gave Manson a quick kiss as he made his way back to the bedroom. Manson sat down on the floor, looking all confused. he literally had no idea what was right or wrong anymore, he felt whole when twiggy was with him, every time he left, Marilyn felt like he would break in a thousand pieces, and every time Twiggy left to be with Laney it hurtet so bad. Of course he never told anyone about that. Marilyn got up, and looked up at twiggy that was on his way out already.
''Your going?'' Marilyn asked. ''Yes, Laney wanted me to come home.'' twiggy said sending Manson a quick smile. ''Want a ride?'' Twiggy opened the front door''Laney is outside waiting, we'll talk later. I love you.'' when Manson didn't reply he just left. Marilyn never was good with whole love and feeling thing, he didn't feel like he deserved to be loved or love anyone.

It was soon night, and Marilyn sat with a bottle of wine as he read a book when he heard his front door unlock, he didn't even bother to look it was either Lindsay or Twiggy sense they were the only two people beside himself that got the keys. Suddenly two hands wrapped around him from behind, he didn't even have to look he knew the scent so well.''Well hello twiggy.'' Twiggy looked disappointed. ''You're no fun huh?'' Marilyn just grasped twiggy and placed him on his lap as he started to kiss him. Manson loved to be in charge of everything. They only stopped to catch they breath, and Twiggy was looking startled and red as a tomato, he just loved when he got a reaction out of Twiggy. '' So what did Laney want?'' Manson asked hiding every trace of maybe jealousy. ''Laney? uh, she wanted me i guess.'' Twiggy answered while looking a bit confused, Manson heart tighten by it''Did you give it to her?'' Marilyn asked hoping and wishing twiggy was going to say no, but still he kept his cold stone face, his emotions made him weak. ''No, i said i wasn't in the mood.'' Twiggy answered with a smile that could lit up Manson's whole world, he looked at the man in front of him and he just knew he wanted him so badly. He took twiggy in his arms''Uh Manson?'' Twiggy whispered slightly confused by fact Manson was carrying him. ''Shh, love.'' He threw twiggy on the bed, while he started to kiss him, and undress them both. He didn't even notice his front door getting locked up, as he heard a female voice say loudly and confused.''Brian! What are you doing !'' Twiggy and Marilyn both looked up to the female that were standing in front of the bed, the girl was no one but Lindsay Usich.
♠ ♠ ♠
First i wanna say, im not from the us so im sorry if i got any of the words messed up! And im sorry for the ''teena byrd'' joke, i just couldnt contain myself. xD
So lindsay finds manson in bed with twiggy what will happen?
Tell me if you liked it, and tell me if you want a part 3!
x