Status: Slowly coming back

Watch The Stars

T W O

Thanking Georgina for giving her a ride Talia turned to the huge parking lot. A couple buses idled waiting to be boarded. And a group of people stood around hugging each other and saying goodbyes.

Off to the side though was a couple who looked to be in a heated argument. She quickly turned her eyes away not wanting to get caught. Not that she was eavesdropping or anything, she just didn’t want that awkward situation to happen.

Finding the tour manager, Drake, standing with a couple other crew members she smiled.

“Ah, Talia, welcome,” Drake greeted. “This is Jason and Matt Berry, you’ll be on their bus.”

Nodding Talia smiled pleasantly at the two men. She was a fan of Avenged to begin with and knew who a lot about them already. Jason and Matt Berry were no exception.

“So you’ll be taking the pictures?” Jason asked wiggling his eyebrows. “Maybe you can help me start a portfolio, I was thinking about becoming a nude model, ya know?”

Laughing Talia shook her head. “My camera would cry,” she said. “Sorry.”

Howling with laughter Matt ran the short distance and enveloped her in a hug. “That was perfect! You just made my day.”

Smiling Talia hugged Matt back. She knew she’d fit right in, she had no trouble making friends.

“So you want to show me the bus Matt?” she asked hopeful. She wanted to put her things away so she knew where they were. And she really wanted to get settled.

“Of course. This way,” he said throwing his arm over her shoulder and guiding her to their bus. “So how long have you been a photographer? Our good friend Cam said you’re pretty great.”

“About eleven years now, and you’ll have to thank him for me,” Talia replied. “Oh good there’s a small kitchen!”

Raising his eyebrows Matt patted her bunk, the one below his. “Unless, you’d like the top,” he suggested wiggling his eyebrows.

Laughing Talia shook her head. “I’m fine with the bottom, view will be just the same, yeah?”

Shaking with more laughter Matt just shook his head. “You’re something. I’m gonna go back outside, you all set in here?”

“Yeah, I’m good, thank you,” she responded turning to her bunk. It was small, she was definitely going to hate it, but she was fine with that. She was finally going to see the world, sure she was just going to be touring the states but that was a start.

Image


“Wait wait wait, let me get this straight, you named your cat Cheese?! What the hell possessed you?!” Jason shouted throwing his hands into the air.

They were half way to Washington and the twins decided they’d interrogate Talia just to make sure she wasn’t secretly a serial killer. At least that was the reason they gave her and she had nothing better to do.

“He’s pretty yellow and some cheese is yellow, it’s the only thing that came to my mind,” she defended. “Don’t you guys have pets? What are their names? Hmm?”

Looking sheepishly towards his brother Jason just bowed his head. “I was high okay, and it just stuck.”

“Do tell,” Talia laughed. “Don’t make me go serial killer on you!”

“You said you weren’t a serial killer! Matt, help me, help me,” Jason screamed laughing as he reached for his brother.

“Tell me the name. What kind of animal is it anyway? Jason,” Talia insisted laughing as she failed at being menacing. “Tell me!”

“Okay I’ll tell you, but you can’t laugh,” Jason said bending over to whisper to her. “I named my dog… Chewbacca.”

“You like Star Wars?” she shrieked throwing herself at him. “You are now my favorite twin.”

“I like Star Wars too,” Matt exclaimed. “Come sit in my lap!”

Laughing hysterically Talia fell to the floor. The twins were two of the most perverted people she had ever met, and she loved it. They were quickly becoming two of her best friends as well.

“Someone get me a drink,” she muttered coughing as she stopped laughing. “I’ll give you a kiss!”

Watching the brothers race to the kitchen she started laughing all over again. It almost surprised her that the bus wasn’t jerking side to side.

Hearing a phone ring she grinned. Jason’s phone was happily going off next to her. Looking to the two brothers fighting over a water bottle Talia decided she’d pick it up.

“Jason’s phone, Talia speaking,” she said watching the guys turn to her.

“Who?” a voice questioned, “where’s Jason?”

“Did you know he named his dog Chewbacca?” Talia questioned not bothering to answer their question. “He also told me he likes it up the ass, but that’s a secret so don‘t tell him I told you.”

“You better hope that’s not my parents,” Jason screamed throwing himself at her trying to steal the phone back. “I’m sorry whoever you are! Call Matt, his phone isn’t compromised!”

Pouting Talia gave Jason her best puppy dog eyes. “Don’t hurt me!”

“You’re the serial killer, not me! Now give me my phone back,” Jason demanded.

“Okay okay, but only because you didn’t correct me when I told whoever that was that you’re gay,” Talia laughed.

Hearing Matt start talking to someone Talia listened intently wondering who exactly she had just talked to.

“It’s Shadows, he told me to tell you that when we stop you’re getting hugs from everyone,” Matt laughed. “Oh and to tell you Jason that it’s okay, we all knew anyways.”

“But I’m not gay,” Jason screamed. Turning to Talia he glared. “You better sleep with one eye open!”

“Jason I don’t have the right equipment, if you want sex just go ask… wait I know a pimp!”

A lot of different laughter filled the room as Matt clutched his stomach. At some point he had put his phone on speaker and the guys of Avenged Sevenfold were listening happily to the shenanigans of Talia and Jason.

“How much longer until we’re there,” a voice on the phone shouted. “Half an hour until we meet you little girl, be ready!”

The phone went silent as she stared at Matt who was still trying to catch his breath.

“What did they mean, ‘be ready’?” she asked a look of horror on her face. “Matt, you be my body guard, okay?”

Nodding Matt got up off the floor and handed her the water bottle. “Can I get that kiss now?” He grinned.

Laughing Talia shrugged and kissed his cheek. She never said where she’d kiss them. And now she had half an hour until she’d meet the guys of one of her favorite bands. Who all wanted to hug her… Yep, she was definitely going to have the time of her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided that I wanted to update and it's my story so I get to decide when to update! The guys will be in the next chapter :)

Thank you to the following for commenting:
age of aquarius.
gothique4
Sullivan1981