Status: Writing

Please Don't Leave Me

I don't break hearts, I just dent them

Pierre stood at the door, looking at the figure that lay hooked up to many machines. Pierre hated seeing David like this. Six months straight he’d been coming in and out to check if David’s condition had at all changed, disappointment every time. Pierre had begun to lose hope. Would David ever wake up? Maybe this is God’s way of telling Pierre that he’s a fuck up. “What am I gonna do David? I can’t live like this. I’m constantly worrying about you, will you just wake up? Just stop this. It’s a really funny joke, isn’t it?” Pierre whispered walking towards the seat he has occupied for the past six months. Pierre sighed, closing his eyes to attempt a sleep in this uncomfortable hospital chair. The beeps and clicks of the machines filling the silence of the room.

“Hey! Pierre!” Pierre smiled noticing David run up behind him.

“Hey midget,” Pierre chuckled at David’s obvious hyperness.

David stuck his tongue out at the older boy, crossing his arms across his chest. Pierre retaliated by sticking his tongue out also and pulling the smaller boy into a hug. David clung himself to Pierre, pulling Pierre tightly into his body. After eight months of knowing each other the two boys knew each other’s secrets, they‘re both gay. And by God, they were falling for each other. They just didn’t realise it, yet.

“Pie?” David whispered softly.

“Mmm.” Pierre replied, not moving from his stance.

“I think,” David started, the nerves crawling their way through his body. “I like you, Pierre.” He whispered softly, nestling his face into Pierre’s chest. A smile of great delight broke out on Pierre’s face, his gaze dropped down the top of David’s head. Slowly but surely, Pierre bent his head down and planted a soft kiss on David’s head.

“I like you too, David.” He whispered against David’s soft hair. David lifted his head up and looked into Pierre’s eyes. A small smile, plastered on his baby face.

“You really mean that?” Pierre nodded.

“Do you want me to prove it?” Pierre asked hesitantly. David looked at him with a puzzled expression. Nervously, Pierre leant down and planted a soft kiss to David’s lips. At first David was startled, but soon relented, kissing the elder back.

“Je t'aime vraiment, David, tu allumes ma vie.” Pierre whispered, looking down at the younger. David’s face lit up with pure joy at Pierre speaking to him in his native language.

“Je vous aime trop, Pierre.” David smiled.

“Voulez-vous être mon ami?” Pierre asked more confidently. David giggled at Pierre asking David to be his boyfriend in French, it felt more romantic.

“Oui bien sûr!” David giggled his reply, obviously being yes.

Sat in the chair Pierre cherished the memory, he remembered how nervous he was asking the younger boy to be his boyfriend. He didn’t regret that, not one bit. What he regrets was finding out what David was really like, a non-stop partier, drug taker, major alcohol consumer... “Tu manques plus que tout. Je m’ennuie de ton sourire, David. Je m’ennuie de vous faire rire. Pourquoi ne reviens-tu pas à moi? Porquoi?” Pierre whispered to David, hoping that speaking to him in their native language would wake him. Hearing the French from Pierre’s lips would always excite David, he would giggle like a school girl. “You know, Pierre. He’s not gonna come back.” A quiet voice erupted the shrill silence, Pierre looked to where the voice had come from. There stood his life-long friend, Chuck Comeau. “He will. He has to.” Pierre whispered choking back the tears. “He has to, Chuck. I’ll die without him. He’s still breathing, he’s just in a coma. He’ll break free, he’s strong.” Chuck sighed, Pierre had been rambling like this for months. “Pierre, he’s been in this condition for six months. He’s not getting better.” Pierre closed his eyes tightly shut, he knew it was true. He just didn’t want to believe it. “Hey, come back to mine. You need a shower and some food. You’ve lost a lot of weight, Pierre. David would want you all healthy.” Pierre shook his head. “I can’t leave him, Chuck. What if he wakes up while I’m gone? What if he slips away from us, what if he really does die?” Pierre sobbed. Chuck pulled his elder friend into a hug, reluctantly Pierre hugged Chuck back and sobbed into his chest.

Pierre and David sat under a tree in their local park, David obviously sitting on Pierre’s lap with Pierre’s arms clutched around his waist. They had sat there for two hours, content with their situation. David rested his head against Pierre’s chest, listening to his boyfriends heartbeat.

“Pierre, do your parents know you’re gay?” David asked suddenly. He’d been curious to this fact for a while, he just never bothered to ask until now. David came out to his mother and sister a week after he and Pierre had gotten together.

“Uhm, no. I’ve been meaning to tell them, I’ve just been scared too.” Pierre whispered, the shame dripping from his voice. “I’m sorry, David. My whole life I’ve never opened up to anyone, I’m too scared to be judged.”

David sighed, turning his body round. Within a few short seconds David was straddling Pierre, looking into his eyes.

“Don’t be sorry, Pierre. It’s scary coming out but trust me, it’s a weight off your chest once you do come out.” David reassured his elder. “No one will judge you, remember I’m here. I’ll kick their asses if they judge you.” David giggled.

“Oh, I’d like to see you try, David. They’ll probably be twice the size of you. I don’t want anyone hurting my Davey.” Pierre smiled, looking up at his sweet boyfriend. David unexpectedly leaned forward planting a soft kiss on Pierre lips, Pierre automatically kissed back. The younger leaned back and looked into Pierre’s eyes, David quickly leaned back in and kissed Pierre hungrily. Pierre deepened the kiss, the two kissed passionately for a while until a vibrate interrupted the passionate kiss they both shared.

“Sorry, David.” Pierre sighed, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Where are you young man? You’ve been out for six hours!! Home now!!

“Ah, fuck. Sorry, David I have to go home. Mom’s blowing a gasket...” Pierre apologised.

“It’s fine sweetie, moms are a pain.” David replied a small smile painted on his face.
The two gave a parting kiss and walked their separate ways. Already Pierre missed David, he missed his warmth. Pierre felt cold without David. Knowing Pierre has David, he never wants to let go.

I miss you already <3xox

Pierre smiled at the text he’d received.

I miss you more :*<3xoxox

Pierre waited for a few minutes, sulking slowly towards his home. He knew that his mom would yell at him for being out all day without a text letting his mother know of his whereabouts.

I just wanna hold you:( I miss you heat, Pierre<3xox

“I miss your heat too.” He whispered.

If I don’t reply I’ve been eaten :( <3xoxox

As soon as Pierre opened the door he was greeted with a smaller woman shrieking at him.

“PIERRE CHARLES BOUVIER WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!”

Pierre winced back, he’d only ever witnessed his mother angry at his elder brother Jay. Never him. That was only really because he’d never leave the house. Pierre stood in silence, avoiding eye contact with his mother.

“Well? Are you going to answer me, Pierre?” She snapped, her patience wearing thin.

“I-I was out with David.” He choked out, his voice barely above a whisper.

“What was that? Speak louder!” She shrieked.

“I was with David.” He spoke in his normal tone of voice, although his voice still shook with fear.

“Well, next time let me know where you are. Stupid boy. I was worried sick!” Pierre nodded gulping back his fear.

“Now get to your room. Don’t come out unless called.” Pierre scurried up the stairs he was petrified of his mother, he’d always witness his mother come unglued on his elder siblings it just never happened to him.

Did you get eaten then?<3xox

No, she just came unglued on me. Scary shit!<3xoxox

Pierre collapsed onto his bed and closed his eyes. Slowly he drifted off into a long slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title - I Put The "Metro" In Metronome - Cute Is What We Aim For

Okay, so I have no wifi... I'm at my grammy's updating..

I'm almost finished chapter 3 so you may get that tonight mhm...