Status: Completed.

The Meadow

Perfect

Zeke’s Pov:

Today is Jaden and I’s 3 year anniversary… I was not surprised that we had made it this far, our love has been going so strong for so long that it was impossible to tear us down. Jaden had something big planned; it was a surprise even though he knew I hated surprises. I wasn’t going to complain though, every surprise he has done for me had turned out amazingly and I always had a blast, so I was anxious and excited all at the same time. He had texted me this morning and told me to be ready by 5, I had an hour and thankfully it doesn’t take me very long to get ready.

I walked over to my huge closet and looked through the massive clothes pile on the floor; yes they were all clean I was just too lazy to hang them up like my mom said I had too. What she doesn’t know won’t kill her. I picked out a pair of black skin tight jeans, my You Me At Six shirt that said “Bite my tongue”, a green studded belt and my Nightmare Before Christmas converse, that was Jaden’s favorite movie and he practically forced me to buy the shoes just so he could borrow them time from time. I had already showered so I quickly took of my pajamas and slipped on the outfit then put on my shoes. I looked in the full length mirror that was located on my bedroom door and smiled, I looked good. I walked over to my dresser where my makeup and hair products was at and got to work, doing my hair and makeup. Once I was finally finished, I fluffed my black hair a bit and winked at my reflection. My phone vibrated on my desk and I flipped it open, a grin appearing on my face when I saw it was from Jaden. I had 15 minutes until he was going to show up… I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone, shoving the things into my pockets and skipped happily downstairs, meeting my mother and father in the kitchen, and sat down at the wooden table.

“Do you know where Jaden is taking you?” My mother asked taking a sip of her coffee. I shook my head and she smiled that smile, meaning she knew exactly where Jaden was taking me. I pouted at her and she laughed.

“Nope, I’m not telling you….Don’t look at your father, he isn’t going to tell you either” Damnit… Pouting, I crossed my bracelet covered arms over my chest and huffed, giving them my best puppy dog eyes. They just laughed and my dad stood up, ruffling my hair and retreating out of the kitchen. I whined and straightened my hair, looking in the reflection of the glass bowl that was full of fake fruit. My mother was staring at me with a raised eyebrow, I just shrugged, stood up and kissed her cheek before bouncing out the kitchen and out on to the patio. My pack of Marlboro Reds were exactly where I left them and I picked the red and white box up, taking a cancer stick out and swiftly lighting with a flick of my thumb. I inhaled the toxic fumes and blew it out, the grey cloud swarming around my head with its bittersweet smell. The smell of the nicotine calmed me down, I could feel my nerves getting the best of me and I didn’t want to be a sweating mess before Jaden got here.

I stared out into the horizon, the bright sun glazing over the mountains, the fluttering of the hummingbird’s wings loud and clear as they fed from the bird feeder hanging off the roof. That was what I loved about living in the woods, away from civilization and the loudness, it was only the sound of the birds and bugs’ roaming free in the wildness and it was such a beautiful sight when watching the Sun set and rise behind the tall mountains. From where I was standing, I could see the meadow where Jaden and I had our first date, first kiss and first intimate night. That meadow held something special for us and it was where I wanted my wedding to be at, if me and Jaden last that long, which I hoped we did.

I heard the crunch of gravel and I leaned over the railing to see Jaden’s Honda Civic slowly make its way up the gravely driveway. I grinned, quickly put out my cigarette and ran into the house, almost tripping down the flight of stairs and threw open the door before he had the chance to knock, and attacked him, wrapping my arms and legs around his body. I heard him chuckle and he wrapped his arms around my body, his hand on my ass so he could support my body. I captured his lips in a kiss and tangled my fingers into his multicolored locks, pulling the strands slightly.

“Happy Anniversary” I breathed when we pulled away. His blue eyes sparkled with love and he pecked my lips quickly.

“Happy Anniversary to you too baby” I grinned and dropped my legs to the ground, pulling away from him completely, eyeing his current outfit. If we weren’t getting ready to leave, or if my parents weren’t home, I would have ravished him right here in the doorway.

“Ready to go?” I nodded my head and shouted goodbye to my parents before slamming the door shut and following him to the car. He opened the backseat car door and grabbed a picnic basket. I stared at him in confusion and he just gave me that dazzling smile that made me go weak in the knees and motioned for me to follow him. I cautiously followed after him and grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together.

After about 5 minutes, I finally realized where we were headed and I could feel a grin paint itself on to my face. I squeezed his hand and leaned into his side, careful not to trip him or myself. We finally reached our destination and he laid a blanket over the slightly tall grass and sat down, pulling me down with him. I squeaked and landed on top of him, our laughs echoing off in the distance. I wasn’t expecting him to pull me down that roughly… Jaden put the basket in front of us and opened it up, pulling out two subway sandwiches, I giggled at that, two bags of harvest cheddar sun chips and a bottle of wine along with two wine glasses. How he scored the wine, I will never know…

“Baby this is perfect” I said softly kissing his lips. He grinned and handed me my food before unwrapping his and digging in. We ate in comfortable silence, with the occasional sound of chips crunching and birds chirping could be heard. Once we finished with our dinner, I sat in between his legs, staring off into the far distance, the quietness was very relaxing. I could stay like this forever, in Jaden’s arms, in our favorite meadow that held great memories. Sadly, Jaden moved and patted my leg, signaling he wanted me to move. I whined and crawled over to the end of the blanket, staring up at him with a pouty look. He didn’t say anything, one of his hands was in his pocket toying with something and I could see him shaking slightly. He was nervous… About what though, I had no idea. I frowned and furrowed my eyes, standing up so I was standing right in front of him. I reached out to cup his cheek and gently ran my hand across the soft tanned skin.

“Are you okay?” I asked and he swallowed loudly before nodding his head and stepping back, my hand dropping to my side. I continued to stare at him in confusion until he finally slowly dropped down to one knee and a sharp gasp fell from my lips, tears immediately building up in my eyes.

“Zeke, since the day you walked through the school doors freshmen year, I knew you were the one for me. I hated watching you and your current boyfriend at the time flaunt your love and my heart would break every time I saw you two share a single kiss. I was ecstatic when I heard you two broke up, as much as that sounds bad, but it was true. Then after a few months of hanging out, I finally asked you out and fuck, you made the happiest man alive when you said yes. Now, here we are, three years later and going stronger than ever and you are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Though, now, boyfriend doesn’t seem too appealing to me anymore. I want to be able to call you my fiancé and someday my husband. I love you more than life itself Ezekiel Ian Sanders. Will you marry me?” I stared down at him with wide eyes. He was asking me to marrying him… The love of my life wanted to spend the rest of his life with me… Slowly Jaden’s face went from the look of nervousness to hurt and I nodded quickly, not wanting him to think I was declining. He grinned and stood up, picking the ring of the velvet box and slipping it on to my finger. I let out a sob and threw myself at him, smashing our lips together in a passionate kiss. I felt him smile into the kiss and kiss back with just as much passion, wrapping his arm around my waist tightly as mine hung loosely around his neck.

We had our first date in the meadow, we shared our first kiss in meadow, we had our first intimate night in the meadow and now we shared another first kiss as a happy engaged couple in…the meadow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww. Cute right? ^_^

What do you think? Think I have a shot at winning? Probably not, but worth a shot! :3 Plus I don't do it just to win anyways, I do it for fun because I love to write :D

I'm sorry for any fuck ups.

All my love,
Autumn
xoxo