Just You and I, Your Starless Eyes Remain

Chapter 11

Part 11:

"For what you did to me…"

An hour after our conversation, I was standing in front of a mirror.

"Frank Iero like's me?" I questioned myself. I looked at what I was wearing.

"No, this wont do." I shook my head as I thought out loud. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You look just fine, don't worry, you're perfect."

It was him!

"Frank," I breathed. I was wearing a pair of old, ripped, black skinny jeans and a fitted black tank top.

"You look beautiful," he kissed my neck. I shot him a questioning look but that didn't stop him. He moved up to my cheek and kissed it. Then he moved to my lips, but he only lingered by them before pulling away.

"We're going to be late for the party," he stated.

"Oh! Frank Iero; why must you tease me?" I yelled at myself. I took his hand as he led me down the stairs to Gerard's car. I saw Gerard smirk at me as I passed him. Was Gerard right; did Frank like me? My mind spun from ecstasy and lust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes later we pulled up to a slightly larger house.

"I didn't know the party was at Ray's," Frank jumped with excitement.

"Ray," I began to question him.

"You'll meet him soon."

An hour and three drinks later, I had met pretty much every one. My mind spun from the chaos of the party and the slight buzz the alcohol was starting to create. I was hanging out with Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob, another one of Frank's close friends. Frank was missing though; he was for some time now. I was starting to get curious.

"And that's how we met Ray!" Every one laughed at Bob's story.

"These people are amazing!" I thought.

"Hey, guys, I'm gonna go find Frank, okay?" I started to get up.

"Okay. Tell him to come back to hang out once you find him," Ray smiled as he took another sip from his drink.

I started searching the house for Frank. It was absolutely packed and the music was blasting. People's bodies pulsed to the beat of the music. I passed the kitchen, grabbing another drink from the counter. I crinkled my nose as the hot, burning sensation of the straight vodka slid down my throat. By the time I reached the stairs I finished off the cup and was being handed my fifth. I stumbled up the stairs, loosing my balance now and then.

"Hey, you," I heard an unfamiliar voice say from behind me. "I don't believe I know you," the voice continued as I turned around. I was faced with an unknown boy. He smirked.

"Um, no. I don't believe I know you either," I said, on the verge of slurring my words.

"Well then, hello! My name's Burton."

I smiled. I wasn't quite sure I could form a response.

"And you are…?" He tried to get me to answer.

"Oh, sorry," I giggled. "I'm Alice, Frank's best friend!" I still didn't stop giggling. I finally regained composure. I suddenly found myself tipping over. I grabbed onto Burton's waist to control my balance.

"Woah, you okay there?" He chuckled as he balanced me.

"Ah! I'm so sorry," I started to tumble.

"Don't worry about it, it's-"

"Oh, I'd love to chat, but I'm looking for my friend, Frank. I'll see you later," I interrupted him. I continued to stumble my way up the stairs. Somewhere on my way up the steps I lost my cup. I grabbed another from the group of people at the top of the steps.

I was faced with a long hallway.

An unfamiliar one, in an unfamiliar house.

I took another sip.

Reality came faster than I thought…

I walked up to the first door; no one was in that room. I sighed to myself.

The second door: No one. And empty bathroom.

Some one passing cups. My cup falls to the ground, I threw it in haste. I grab another one.

Another sip, another door.

I start to fumble a bit with the door knobs.

What drink was I on?

Another sip.

I trip.

Some one stares. Some one approaches. Asks me if I want another. I've had enough, but I didn't stop.

Another cup.

Too dizzy.

Last door.

Here it is.

Door towers over me. Takes a few seconds to open.

…..

There it was. There he was.

…..

There she was.
"Fr-Frank?" I chocked. She looked up. "Frank?" I continued to slur.

"Hm?" He hummed. He picked up his can and drank from it. She pushed him down. Allison.

"Fr-fr" I was chocking, trying to hide my drunken tears. He pulled away from her lips and looked up.

"What do you want?" He snapped impatiently.

"Wha-" I started to slur. Voice cut off by a sob.

Frank looked up again, his eyes full of sorrow and hate. Hate; but not for me; for himself.

"Allison, wait, stop," He went to go push her off.

"No, it's okay." She cooed as she tried to push him back down.

"Frank," My eyes flooded and spilled long awaited tears.

Before any one could say anything else I backed away from the door and approached the stairs again. I really liked Frank Iero. I, maybe, no certainly, loved Frank Iero. My mind spun. How many drinks have I had? I can't remember. I can't focus any more.

Another drink won't hurt.

I take a bottle off the stair banister. It's half empty, oh well.

I drink.

I loose feeling.

I've lost feeling.

Burton's near the landing by the stairs.

I stumble near him.

I grab his hand.

"Hey, you," I try to smile. I can't smile. I can't lie.

I can't lie.

Frank lied.

I can lie.

I lead Burton down the rest of the stairs to the corner of the main room.

"What's wrong, um, Alice?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing," I lied.

I pulled him toward me and felt my lips crash into his.

I was a train wreck.

I am a train wreck.

I continue. I don't stop. I hear some one approach. Frank's stumbling by, Allison chasing after. I don't care.

I don't care.

But I do.

I don't care.

But I lie, now.

"I-I-I'm sorry," I slurred clumsily.

"It's okay," Burton stumbled a little out of breathe and full of shock.

I grab another cup.

"Maybe you should stop," Burton chimes in.

"No!" YES!

He rips the cup away from me. I stumble off. Gerard is standing in front of me. He catched me as I fall. He looks into my tear stained eyes. He looks deeper though, giving me a sympathetic and questioning look. I do, probably the only thing I can do at this point. I mouth Frank. He nods.

Every things black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, I'm sorry for doign that. I really am. I actually had this idea for the whole party trouble a while ago and blew it off. I figured I didn't want to do anything bad like this, atleast not at this point. But, once I started writing this chapter again, it came out like this.

I was inspired by the song "Lover I Don't Have To Love" by Bright Eyes. This chapter really mirrors this song. You guys should go check it out!

Thanks, again, for all the support, comments, and subscribers. You guys make me so happy and it cheers me up to hear what you guys think!

Please tell me what you think about this chapter.

Love, Justine xoxo