Status: Entry for a contest :) Will properly link and such when not on my iPhone.

Set Fire

One.

They were hopelessly sourounded, seemingly trapped, with nowhere else to go but up. For a moment it didn't look like they'd be able to make it out alive. For a brief second Sam didn't think he'd ever see his secret love again.

That was all it took for Sam to keep fighting for his life, for trying to find a way out of the four story office space he'd found himself trapped in, to make it back to Evelyn.

Dean's plan had been a bust. He didn't know that the stakes had been set so high for his little brother. How could he possibly have known that Sam had found comfort in a woman a town over, in a woman Sam quietly snuck off to when he'd found the time. Sure, there was always a sinking suspicion, but how could he have known that Sam would eventually find himself in love with her? He could have never seen it coming, and Sam didn't hold it against him.

"We've gotta find a way out." Sam said with urgency in his voice "There's way too much on the line to die here."

Dean nodded his head in agreement as he rummaged through a break room. "We'll make it out Sammy, we always do."

They had absolutely no idea that a massacre was taking place outside. No idea that an unlikely saviour was making her way through a crowd of demons in order to see them alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well! It's my first Supernatural fan fiction! It's for a contest and I will link said contest and set up a better layout once I get my hands on my laptop! Be patient with me? :3