Status: Welcome To The Town Of Baxter. Enter Now Before Time Runs Out. Welcome To The Militia Of The Lost

Militia of the Lost

Autumn Grey is a vampire.
Grettell Divan is a witch.
They live along side the breathers in perfect harmony until the chance meeting with 5 perfect strangers. Their worlds collide and sparks fly.
Can Autumn have a realationship with a vampire killer?
Can a witch fall for someone who wants her bestfriend dead and buried?
In the end can they all save each other?
Times running out in the town of Baxter.
Enter now before time runs out.
Welcome to the Militia Of The Lost.
  1. Chapter 1
    First chapter of my new story which is influenced by Fearless Vampire Killers. They saved my life and i owe them my life. So i decided to write a story. This is the beginning of the end.
  2. Chapter 2
    This is the second chapter to my Militia Of The Lost story. This welcomes to the town 5 new strangers, Are they breathers? Are they human? Only time will tell.
  3. CHAPTER 3
    Earlier that day........ Baxter Town welcomes 5 new breathers that are carrying heavy destiny's with them.
  4. Chapter 4
    Luke, Drew, Laurence, Kier and Cyrus all enrol in Baxter's College. Willl they end up in the same classes as Gret and Autumn? Will love bloom or is there a death on the cards?
  5. Chapter 5
    Autumn and Gret are late for Biology. Will their be any nice surprises awaiting them when they get there?