Free Bird.

Right beside you is where I belong

Jeremy

I wake up the next morning with the sun in my eyes. I roll over to bury my head into Nikki’s back; but she wasn’t there. I sit up, stretching my limbs, before toss off the blankets as I get out of bed. I stumble over to my dress, throwing one of the drawers open to get a pair of boxers out. Once they’re on, I head out of the room and my nose is assaulted by the smell of bacon. A smile creeps onto my lips as I head downstairs, this girl is getting more amazing by the second.

I walk into the kitchen and see Nikki stand at the stove wearing nothing but one of my black t-shirts. Some rock song softly plays in the background; almost blocked out by the sizzling sound of bacon. I walk behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist causing her to jump a bit.

A soft giggle escapes her lips as she turns down the heat of the burner before turning around in my arms; throwing hers around my neck. “Good morning handsome.” She softly says before pecking my lips.

“You know you’re amazing, right?” I ask her.

“Are you talking about last night or making you breakfast?” She laugh.

“Maybe both.” I shrug before kissing her lips, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” She smiles before kissing me once more, “I love you more than you realize.” Just as I’m about to kiss her again, her phones goes off. A groan escapes her lips as she pulls away from me and walks over to the kitchen table to get her phone out of her purse.

“This is my day off Christopher!” She yells into the phone, causing me to laugh as I head over to the stove to check on the bacon. “I play on spending today naked as fuck with my boyfriend; I could go into vivid details if you want me to.” I just chuckle. I could only imagine the look on Chris’ face as she tells him this.

I walk over and talk the phone off of her; putting it to my ear, “I already know how you feel about her going to vivid detail. You should just leave her alone because you know she’ll going to very explicit detail. Or maybe I could go into detail with you.”

“Fuck no, she’s like my sister you perv!” He exclaims, “I’ll let you guys go. Just try not to break my PA please.”

“Can’t make any promises.” I respond as I look at Nikki, a smirk forming on my lips before I hang up with Chris.

“What are you up to, Renner?” She asks, looking at me with questioning eyes. “Do I want to know what’s going on inside that head of yours?”

“All you need to know is that breakfast is going to be postponed until further notice.” I reply as I toss her phone onto the table before wrapping my arms around her waist as I leaning in for a passionate, lust filled kiss.

“You’re lucky I love you more than I love bacon.” She mutters against my lips, causing me to chuckle. This girl was seriously perfect…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: From This Moment On by Shania Twain.

comment&subscribe?