Free Bird.

Between two lungs it was released,

Chris

“Who the hell are we waiting for?” Jeremy asks as we wait outside my trailer.

“We’re waiting for my lovely P.A who is bringing us coffee.” I laugh but quickly stop when I see Nikki walking towards us with Starbucks coffee and a tea for herself. She’s all dressed up and looking much like she did in school and when she went off to college; nothing like her short shorts and cowboy boots attire. “Well hello Sexy.” I exclaim before letting out a whistle. Jeremy looks in the direction I’m looking at and from the corner of my eye, I can see him checking her out.

“I feel ridiculous, Evans!” She exclaims before handing me my coffee then Jeremy’s coffee.

“You look beautiful.” I assure her before kissing her cheek. “Nicolette Greene, this is Jeremy Renner. Jeremy this is my best friend and P.A, Nikki.” I say introducing them.

“Hi.” Nikki smiles with a small wave. “Nice to meet you; I’m actually a huge fan of most of the movies you’ve done.”

“Most?” He chuckles before a smile.

“Some of them were the furthest from amazing.” She chuckles but still has her award winning smile on her face. Jeremy is about to say something but is cut off by someone yelling my name.

“Well looks like I get to leave you crazy kids.” I smile towards Nikki before running off to see what I’m needed to do.

Jeremy.

“He’s up to something isn’t he?” I ask Nicolette once Chris runs off.

“Oh yea.” She chuckles before sipping her tea. “He’s always up to something, but for once I actually know what he’s up to.”

“Are you going to fill me in or leave me hanging?”

“He hasn’t told you anything has he?” She questions me with a smirk on her lips. “I suppose you should know because you’re on the other end of this.”

“Ok, now I’m getting scared.” I admit with a chuckle.

“He’s trying to hook us up.” She tells me following a very contagious laugh. “I think it’s his vain attempt to get me to stay in a place longer than six months.”

“That’s interesting.” I chuckle as I look her over. “Well at least he’s attempting to hook me up with a gorgeous girl this time; can’t complain.”

“Thanks.” She smiles and I can faintly see her cheeks turning a soft shade of red. I’m about to open my mouth but am cut off once more by someone yelling. This time it’s Chris yelling for Nikki. “I guess that’s my cue; I’ll talk to you later?”

“Yea, talk to you later.” I smile as I watch her walk off. I take this time to really get a good look at her. She has dark brown hair that shines in the sunlight. Her legs seem to go on for days and she has curves in all the right place. She was pretty, but not like actress pretty. She’s got the modest thing going for her. She’s definitely someone I’d like to get to know…
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Between Two Lungs by Florence + the Machine.
Nikki

comment&subscribe? This will get better. My stories are usually pretty rocky in the beginning and I apologize.

also check out my Clint Barton fanfics (since Jeremy does play him ha)
Virtue and Vice
Just a Memory