Status: Sorry its not finished yet. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading!!

Unfortunate

Chapter 3:

The next morning Anne's alarm went off at 6:30 a.m. yea, she thought i get to start my training. So Anne got dressed. Headed down the hall to the kitchen then down the same hall to room 1.
When she opened the door all that was in there was Damon. "Seriously, what type of training is this?" said Anne. "The best." replyed Damon. Then he said,"Sit, relax, and breath." "But, where am I suppose to sit?" "On the floor." "Why would I do that?" "Do you remember what I told you the rules were yesterday?" "Yes, why?" "Please name them for me." "Fine, you Damon are my teacher, adn I must listen to everything you say no matter how insane." Then Anne sat down. "Thank you. Now close your eyes, relax, and breath." said Damon. So Anne closed her eyes, relaxed, and took deep breaths.
"Now, keep your eyes closed and imagine a beach with crashing waves. Keep imagining a sunny day and palm trees." said Damon. "Now, keep that thought in your head and open your eyes very slowly." Anne did as she was told. "WOW! I can still see it." "Good, thats what I thought." Damon then picked up a clipboard Anne hadn't seen before. "What's that for?" asked Anne. "This is a species clipboard. This will tell me when you are done training what you are. How you need to train in fighting, what your powers are and how strong they will become, adn so far you have eliminated 3 already." "Really, you can figure that all out by magic meditation?" "Yeah, pretty much. Sometimes its just a fluke." "Really? Ok, what's next?" "Next, are talents. Is there anything you can do that's extrodinary?" "Uh, not that I know of." "Ok then, we are going to have to go through everyone on the list." "Ok, bring it on."
So Damon switched papers on the clipboard then said,"Ok, first we have special talents. Have you ever had one?" "Nope, not that I know of." "Well, I guess then today is your lucky day." "Alrighty lets do this." Then Anne stood up. "Hey, not so fast. Sit down." "Why? Oh, whatever. Just tell me what to do then."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you don't like it now, you may like it later, so keeep reading please. If you have a comment I would like to read it, so please comment on what you think about it so far.