Status: Sorry its not finished yet. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading!!

Unfortunate

Chapter 2:

When Anne got to her room, she went under her bed and found the pictures of her parents. She just stayed under her bed and cried. When she came out it was about 8:30 p.m. Anne decided to read the book she got from the library. She was just settling into bed when she saw a flash of light in her mirror from her window. Anne got out of bed and ran to her window. She opened it and looked outside. When she couldn't see what had caused the light, she turned around and screamed.
There in the middle of her room, was a person. Not a normal person, a ghost. Anne screamed. "Shh! Will you shut up, please." said the ghost. Anne kept screaming, then decided to close her eyes and shut up. "This isn't real, this isn't real." said Anne. "No, this is quite real. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Maria. You must be Anne, nice to meet you." Then Maria stuck out her hand for Anne to shake. Anne just stared at it, then stuck out her hand and shook Maria's hand. It was cold and pale, then Anne said,"Hi, I'm Anne Lei Goodton nice to meet you Maria." "Oh boy, I knew it you were Anne I just knew it." said Maria. "Ok, what do you want?" "Well I wanted to know if the prophecy was true. I guess it is. My mother will be so happy to here." "What prophecy, what do you mean?" " I mean that a girl, named Anne Lei Goodton, would come to live in Chaston, Oregon after her death." "Yeah, but that doesn't make any sense, i've died 6 times before i came here." "Well, don't you see. You've died 6 times everyone else either dies ones or twice. The prophecy said, 'After her death,' everyone always assumed it was her first death, but my mother and I have figured it out that it was a girl named Anne. Not just a natural girl or boy who died. My mom and I are protection spirits. We are here to protect the prophecy, and anyone who wishes to block it, we will gladly give our spirits over to make the prophecy true." "Well, ok. Then what is the complete prophecy?" "oh, only the ruler of the prophecy can tell you, and we don't know who the ruler is. We are still trying to decipher the codes to the ancient language of the 'gow'. Then we can figure out who the ruler is." "Oh, well then do you know what species I am?" "No, sorry. The prophecy didn't say." "Oh, thats ok. Well what do I do in the mean time?" "Train. Learn to control your emotions. Learn to fight. Learn to help others like my mom and me." "Ok, how do I contact you again?" "To contact me, just go outside and drop a coin in the fountain." "But, I never dropped a coin in the fountain to begin with." "You didn't have to. Your 3rd death triggered a current of events. Throughout the years my mom, me, and other friendly ghosts have been watching out for you as a part of the prophecy. Your 6th death really sent a spark out there. It made us realize you really are the one the prophecy talked about. Now that your 16 you have come of age to see ghosts and talk to them. Now, remember...you have the power to save the world, its deep within' you to summon help." Then Maria vanished. "But, I...." Anne began to say. Then she turned back to the window and looked at the foutain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you don't like it now, you may like it later, so keeep reading please. If you have a comment I would like to read it, so please comment on what you think about it so far.