I'll Be Loving You All My Life

Chapter 24.

Gerard's POV

Lizi, Lindsey, and I talked for another half an hour before she was getting tired. I got up to get her blankets and pillows, Lindsey got up to tuck in the kids. We had gotten the crib out and set it up for Flynn. I got blankets and pillows for Lizi and gave them to her.

“Thanks, Gee,” she said.

“No problem. It's the least I can do,” I said.

She made a face and turned around. Lindsey came out of the kids' room.

“Kids are asleep,” she said.

I smiled at her and nodded. She came over to me and kissed my cheek. She said good night to Lizi and we went into the bedroom. Her and I got changed into our pajama's, and crawled into bed. She cuddled into my chest, and I kissed the top of her head.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you, too.”

Pretty soon, the sun was shining in my eyes. Lindsey was fast asleep. I smiled and slowly got out of bed without waking her up. I walked to Gage and Bella's room, and silently opened the door. They were fast asleep. I smiled and shut there door. I heard a sigh coming from the living room. I went out and saw Lizi was awake and taking care of Flynn.

“Hey. When did you get up?” I asked.

She jumped and put her hand on her heart.

“Gerard! Oh my god, you scared me. But, I woke up not too long ago,” she said.

“Sorry.”

I went over and sat next to her. She sighed and I sighed. There was an awkward silence between us.

“Do you really not care about what happened to Mikey and Lindsey?” I asked.

She just shrugged and said, “I don't know. I mean, I was at first, but now I'm kinda over it. Crazy shit happens when your drunk and you don't realize it,” Lizi said.

I nodded.

“I know you and Lindsey took it the hardest. Because you guys love each other more than Mikey and I love each other,” she laughed.

“Nah. I don't think so,” I said.

“Come on, Gerard! The girls is fucking crazy about you, and you are fucking crazy about her.”

I smiled and Lizi let out a laugh. We sat there talking, and soon Lindsey came out and sat on my lap. I kissed her softly and smiled.

“Hello, love,” I said.

“Hello,” she said

I smiled and kissed her again. We started talking, and it wasn't too long after that, that Gage, Isabella, and Aiden came out.

“Oh, look. The three musketeers are here!” Lindsey giggled.

They looked at her confused and we just laughed.

“Are you guys hungry?” I asked.

They nodded their heads vigorously, and we laughed. Lindsey and I got up and made them breakfast, with the help of Lizi, too. We all ate, and the kids wanted to watch a movie. I nodded and they ran over to the movie case. Lizi was staring at Lindsey's neck.

“That's a cute necklace, where did you get it?” She asked.

Lindsey looked down and picked the half of the heart in her fingers.

“This? Gerard gave it to me,” Lindsey said.

“Who has the other half?” Lizi asked.

I took the necklace out from under my shirt.

“I do.”

Lizi got a huge smile and gave us an 'aw'. Lindsey blushed and looked at the floor. I smiled and put the necklace back underneath my shirt. I went over, and kissed Lindsey on the cheek. Soon, we all heard fighting. We looked at each other and ran into the living room. Aiden, Isabella, and Gage were fighting over a movie. We went over and ripped the movie out of their hands.

“Hey!” They said.

“No 'hey!'. What the hell are you guys fighting over?” I asked.

They didn't say anything. I smiled and looked at Lindsey.

“If you guys don't stop fighting, we will make you watch one of mommy and daddy's movies,” I said.

“Ew!” They said.

“That's what I thought. Now, pick a movie.”

They finally settled on a movie and we popped it in. Aiden, Gage and Isabella were laid out on the floor. Lindsey, Lizi, and I sat on the couch. Flynn was in his crib. Once the movie started all of us sighed. Trust me, we love our kids, but seeing this movie over and over again gets annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD
I didn't know what to writeee.
Comments?

This chapter is for Charlie. xD

OMG. YOU SHOULD READ OUR GER-Z STORY!
It's honestly my favorite story! I love it.
I Miss You So Far.