Care

Tired

“Do you wanna talk about it?”
“What,” I looked away from the egg shell wall and stared at his green eyes.

Dan had a sharp jaw line covered in scruff. Everything about him was masculine his piercing eyes, clean haircut, and light beard.

“Don’t play that game with me Carrie, you know what,”
“Aren’t you supposed to be supportive?”
“I’ve worked with you long enough to know that doesn’t work,”
“No,” I sighed. “Not today,” He resisted the urge to roll his eyes.
“Then what the hell are you doing here?”
I shrugged off his unprofessionalism.

“Care, you’re wasting my fucking time.”

-

“…So I had to go all the way back up to the office to tell Stacey to re-write the report because Kendrick has no fucking clue what he’s doing. If he wasn’t the boss’s son I’d kick his ass,” He chuckled darkly in annoyance.
James had a mustache and goatee but they were cut very short, he had tough skin but no wrinkles, and very distinguished lines.

"Why couldn't you tell your supervisor or something?"
He scoffed, "he's scared of the prick too!"
"So this is about fear?" I couldn't hold back my smirk.
"This isn't about being scared it's about being smart."

The dinner conversation was done after that. I cleared the table and he kissed my neck.
"I'm tired,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Story idea, lets test this out.