Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

The First Strands

The wind whistled through the leaves, causing the sun to blind me as I glanced up to watch. "Damn, why is beauty painful?" I muttered to myself while embracing the breeze against my skin. I heard a whistle behind me and I casually glanced over. A tall dark haired boy was staring at me, his lips curled into a friendly smile. Normally I don’t go for the guys in skinny jeans long, sleeve t-shirts and man scarves, let alone guys at all, but this guy was captivating.
I looked away, tucking my hair behind my ear and began to take a step when he spoke. “Leaving won’t solve anything.” It was melodic but faded with the wind. I spun around to ask him what he meant, but he was gone. It was just me by myself once more. “Maybe I just imagined him speaking.” I said to reason with myself.
Shaking my head I pulled my hat on and began to walk down the path, but couldn’t stop my eyes from scanning looking for something. I shook my head once more “Come on TJ keep it together man.” I told myself and tried to relax, but his voice just lingered in my ears. “Who are you?” I whispered and felt an arm snake around my waist lips to my ear. “Your darkest desire brought to life by the Devil himself.” He hissed in my ear, and with the next gust of wind before I could catch my breath, he was gone once more.
My body stood stiff for moment. “I have to be seeing things.” I said trying to move once more. His chuckle floated to me in the air. I was really beginning to freak out. “Where ever you go I will find you. TJ you are now mine to control until you give into what you really want.” I stopped for a moment, “How are you my darkest desire when I am straight, 100% fucking straight. You know what I’m going to pinch myself and this dream will be over that’s all there is to it.” That faint chuckle danced through my ears once more and the wind whispered “We shall see about that.”
Suddenly my body hit the ground and I had control back. I picked myself up and without a second glance, I ran. I stumbled out of the park wide eyed, people on the street were giving me weird looks. Still creeped out I ran across the street almost getting hit by two cabs but I didn’t care I had to get to a safe place.
“Craig Mabbitt! I swear to God if you don’t open this door you will be balless!” I yelled at my best friend’s door after having been knocking for what felt like five minutes. Suddenly the door creaked open and the cute little blond daughter he has opened the door rubbing her eyes. “Daddy’s in the shower TJ he said to have a seat in the living room.” I nodded and placed my hand on her head “Did I wake you up Leila?” She nodded and smiled a bunny’s arm held firmly in her hand. “It’s ok though it was time to wake up from my nap.” I smiled and followed her inside.
I turned on the TV trying to relax but it was nearly impossible. I sat for fifteen, then thirty minutes waiting on Craig. “Dude, seriously?You shower like a woman.” I scoffed to myself when Leila looked up from her dolls. “Worse than a woman,” and then proceeded to go back to playing like we had said nothing. He finally wandered out dressed in nothing but a towel. I felt the warmth of a blush creep on my cheeks and glanced at the mirror to see that that was just in my head too.
“Why are you here TJ?” Craig asked brushing out his hair. “What I can’t come to visit my best friend.” “You threatened my balls, dude, something is up.” I hung my head knowing nothing I said would convince him otherwise. “Fine,” I took a breath and launched into my story telling him of everything. Craig stood there leaning on the door frame deep in thought once I finished. “Well this means one of two things.” I nodded for him to go on. “Either you have a male magician stalker…” I face palmed at his first conclusion, “or you’re gay at heart.”
“I am not gay!” I snarled and threw at pillow at him knocking his towel loose it dropping to the floor. The pillow bounced and hit a vase which Craig scrambled to catch. I’m sure my blush became visible, as I stared at his member. It’s so big and hard…what the fuck….no brain we are straight. I felt slightly aroused and shifted my weight and covered my mouth. I wonder what it would feellll…..no I don’t. What the fuck is wrong with me? This guy has me so mixed up. I’m not gay and no one owns me. I could tell Craig was staring at me. “Like what you see?” My voice cracked as I answered, “What no…God no. Craig, you are an ass, cover yourself please. Leila sighed and got up after her father made a defiant statement and grabbed the towel from the floor and draped it over him like a tent, and walked off saying, “Dad, no one needs to see that.The worst thing you could do is make me siblings.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate, subscribe.