Status: Keep Watch More Soon

The Unraveling

Welcome To Hellfire

Ronnie Radke grinned nearly evilly as he headed down the steps to Hellfire.His master would be pleased with his work.TJ would be a very nice addition to Hellfire.The only thing that had pushed him to finally show his face around the young man with the spark of darkness in his heart and the ability to become a demon like the rest of them was his master's threat to shread his leather wings from him and gutting him.
The fresh smell of sex and blood was amazing as he opened the wooden door.He slide through the door an even more evil grin crossing his face, looking at the pitiful humans that his master had brought down here from the upstairs club.He looked at a pitiful beautiful drunk girl that was pinned against one of the booths by one of his masters other subjects.
"Ronald, back so soon?I thought you'd take longer." Ronnie looked up at the throne that lined the wall on the far side of the room and grinned at his master, his brown eyes slitting into red cat eyes.He bowed slowly as his master rose.
"Maxwell, he is a human.You know humans take time to warm up to us.He isn't easy to seduce into darkness." Ronnie rose slowly and as his master stepped down from his throne and offered him his hand.The elder demon quickly kissed his master's rings on his hand and lowered his head.
Maxwell Green was the most feared demon in the Underworld.The one you wouldn't cross.The one some called Satan and others called Lucifer.He'd single handedly killed the former Devil himself and quickly taken his place.Any demon that didn't follow him was quickly executed by his own hand.
"Montecello, wine.Now." Max held out his hand and Ronnie didn't dare move at all.He knew well enough after centuries of being around Max that if he did one thing wrong, he'd be killed on the spot.He heard the jiggling of a tray as one of the younger demons rushed over tripping over himself.Max took the wine glass from the tray and just as Ronnie glanced over took a sip and spit it on the younger demon.The younger demon didn't even blink at all nor flinch as Max poured the ice cold wine over Ronnie's head. "Now be a good demon Ronnie and go out there and seduce TJ.Make him yours.Make him unable to breath without your precense.I want him here within a year." Ronnie looked up just as Max slapped him across the face, leaving visable rips in Ronnie's skin from his claws and his rings.The elder demon just moved his head and let it happen and watched his master's evil grin at how quickly he healed. "Montecello, clean this mess up." Max smashed the wine glass against the floor at Ronnie's feet and the younger demon quickly bent down to clean it up. "Remember Ronald.One year or else your wings are gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.