The Children of the Moon

Three

The Hungry Night of a Siren


After finishing the cooking, Kamaria left the house in a hurry back to the hospital; another car accident happen and three died instantly, two with minor injuries and four in serve condition. Getting at the hospital she heard yells from other doctors and nurses, “Dr. Stones!” Kamaria heard Phil’s voice. “Explain,” Kamaria commanded. “Four have been penetrated with metals, wood planks, broken ribs ripping the lungs during the car accident, two of the patients have minor conditions, and three died at the scene,” Phil read off the clip board.

Kamaria got ready, “Set up the operation room and the patient,” Kamaria said while tying her hair back, into the shower cap and grabbing one medical mask. “Yes, Ma’am,” Phil teased and hurried to get the operating room ready. Kamaria shakes her head and looks around, chaos was everywhere, families crying for the deceased ones, crying for the injured ones, and crying for the serve ones. “Everything is ready, Doctor,” Kamaria heard Phil.

Kamaria quickly walked into the operating room and saw a teenager, about the age of the twins, lying still with gashes deep enough for four fingers to enter, a metal rod piercing his collar bone and coming out from under the rib cage. ‘This is going to take time,’ Kamaria thought. ‘Hey where are you?’ She heard Jabari’s voice echo in her head. ‘Operating room, about to do my job, I need to go talk to you guys later, I love you be safe,’ Kamaria said. She walked towards the boy and quickly put on the medical mask, “Get me someone who can remove metal rods,” Kamaria ordered.

Jabari stays quiet and shocked to hear those small little words escaping from Kamaria’s mind, “So where is she?” Jafari asked from the living room playing his game of Black Ops 2 on the PlayStation 3. “She’s in the operating room, she said she love us and be safe,” Jabari repeated. Jafari stopped his game and faced Jabari, “Something is wrong, for her to say those words,” Jafari said. Jabari and Jafari were silent until there was a knock on the door, “You answer it,” both said. Jabari glared while Jafari huffed and stood up to go answer the door.

“Jill, what are you doing here? How did you know where I live?” Jafari asked after spotting Jill when opening the door. “Stalker much,” Jabari mumbled. “I came to see you silly, and I found out by the school’s office,” Jill said with a simple shrug. Jafari smiled down at her, “Thanks for caring but um---I can’t have you here, we are having guests over,” Jafari said. Jill smirked, “Well, too bad for the guests then huh? I’m here now,” Jill said running her hand across Jafari’s chest.

Jabari glared harshly at Jill, “Fuck off,” Jabari hissed. Jafari was now in her trance and pushed Jill behind him, “Don’t speak to her like that,” Jafari snapped back. Jill smirked evilly and paused time; she whistled a tune while she tied Jabari up and locked him in a closet. She made time go again, “GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!” Jabari shouted. Jafari’s head snapped towards the closet, but Jill’s hand made its way onto his face.

“Jafari, honey,” Jill cooed and stepped closer. Jafari easily became hard, moaning out her name; Jill wrapped her legs around Jafari’s waist and pulled him closer. Jafari moaned when Jill began to move her waist, “Jafari, what do you say we finish up in your room?” Jill asked. “I say let’s go,” Jafari murmured. He quickly walked towards the stairs when his door burst open, “YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MAN YOU WHORE!” Bryant shouted. Jafari glared at Bryant and held Jill closer to him, “Get out of my house,” Jafari said.

Paul was ready to defend Bryant when, “GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! THAT FUCKING BITCH IS GOING TO DIE!!” he heard Jabari’s muffled voice and a door rattling to burst into pieces. “Jabari?” he questions and opens the locked closet, “What were-,”

“She fucking locked me in there.”

“Oh.”

Paul was trying to hold his laughter in, “Jill you better get the fuck away from my brother,” Jabari sneered at Jill forgetting about Paul. Bryant was shaking in anger, Jace, Leo, Mark, Sal, and Sam was ready to fight while Jill only smirked, “Are you really going to show them your secret?” Jill taunted. Sam growled lowly; Jafari’s eyes zoned into Bryant. ‘Who is that? Why do I feel I should be by his side? Why does Jill feels wrong?’ Jafari asked.

Everyone was glaring at each other when the door burst open again, “Get off of him,” Kamaria said in an authority voice; quickly Jill slid off of Jafari. She then smirked at her, “My, you look like Jafari,” Jill said. Leo was staring at Kamaria; Kamaria knew he was the one’s promised but ignored it for right now, “You better leave before I do something I might regret,” Kamaria said. Jabari was tensed when his sister appeared; Paul saw this and put a calming hand on his shoulders.

“Dude, what’s wrong?” Paul asked. “Kamaria---she’s not the one to be messing with,” Jabari said. “What do you mean?” Sam asked. Kamaria and Jill ignored their talking only to be staring at each other with hatred. “Kamaria’s is special; she’s---I don’t know what she is,” Jabari said. Sam and the whole pack froze, ‘She’s what--?’ everyone thought. “Kamaria,” Jabari whispered lowly.

Jill snarled and attacked Kamaria---who only stood there. “Kamaria watch out!” Leo shouted. Jabari went into action, he swiftly caught Jill’s throat and glared harshly at her. “You don’t touch my sister, I don’t give a fuck if you are a girl, I will beat you up if you hurt my sis,” Jabari said. Jill struggled to get away from his grip, “You may not like this but um---Jafari help, he’s killing me!” Jill called over. Jafari glared harshly at his older brother, “Let her go,” he sneered. Jabari quickly let go of Jill before he was tackled to the floor with Jafari on top of him.

Kamaria shakes her head and stares at Jill and the rest of the pack, “I suggest you, Jill, leave before something really happens,” Kamaria spoke smoothly. Jill narrowed her eyes at her, soon her body was morphing; her bottom half of her body morphed into a bird body while her upper half stayed human.

“You’re even uglier in your original form,” Bryant murmured causing Kamaria faintly smile. “What the fuck is that?!” Jabari asked with widen shock eyes. Sam cursed under his breath, ‘This wasn’t the way I wanted to go,’ Sam thought. ‘I knew this wasn’t going to end well,’ Paul and Kamaria both thought bitterly. Jill screeched breaking Jafari from his trance, “What the fuck is that?” Jafari murmured after getting a glance at Jill’s true form. “That’s your girlfriend,” Jabari sneered.

Jafari froze in his place, ‘Then what are they doing here!?’ he thought panicky. ‘Heh, they rushed over here,’ Jabari said. Kamaria silently snapped her fingers and everything froze in place; she silently walked around and kissed everyone’s temple, “Erase these young minds,” she murmured and kissed Jill’s and Jafari’s temples, “Erase the sins they have committed, let them live with peace and tranquility,” Kamaria said. She finally kissed Leo’s temple, “Erase their first impressions,” Kamaria finished. She then set everyone in the living room as with they were already here.

She then touched Sam’s shoulder and Delilah’s face popped into her mind; “Bring me Delilah Winters,” Kamaria murmured. She then walked into the kitchen to see Delilah; she then set her sitting down at the table with a cup of tea in front of her. Kamaria then smiled and snapped her fingers again, “Guys food is ready!” Kamaria called. Delilah looked at Kamaria and smiled, “Thank you for inviting us again, Kamaria,” Delilah said. “It’s a pleasure in having you as my guest, Delilah,” Kamaria smiled. Footsteps where heard and Jabari walked into the kitchen with a bright smile, “It smells great in here!”

“Thanks baby bro,” Kamaria said. Jabari quickly grab a plate full of hamburgers, fries, pasta, and a glass of soda; “Guys food is-,” he was cut off by Jafari dashing past him. “Ready?” Jabari said in confusion. The rest laughed and stood up, following after Bryant’s imprint. Jill awkwardly walked into the kitchen and smiled at Kamaria, “It smells great Mrs. Stones,” Jill said. Leo looked a bit heartbroken while Jafari laughed, “Jill, sweetie, she isn’t my mother,” Jafari smirked. Bryant heart swells in the sight of Jafari’s smirk; Jill blushed while looking away.

“Where is your mother?” Delilah asked. Jafari’s smirk fall and a frown was placed, “She’s—um,” Jafari looked at Kamaria for help. “Our parents died in a car accident,” Kamaria said and place the last plate in front of Leo. Sam and Delilah looked at each other with sympathetic looks. Kamaria smiles at them and shakes her head, “But, we are fine with the money I have, I get to support my brothers,” Kamaria said. “What do you do?” Delilah asked. Kamaria smiled at her making Leo’s heart swell in pure happiness, “I’m a Doctor.”

Silence was greeted and Jabari poked his head back in to the full kitchen, “Did she told them she’s a doctor?” Jabari asked his brother. Jafari nodded continuing eating, “YOU’RE A DOCTOR?!” all of their guests shouted in pure shock. Kamaria nodded her head, “Yes I am. I graduated early from high school and went to college the day after,” Kamaria said. Everyone’s mouth hung open, “You’re going to catch flies,” Kamaria stated bluntly while her brothers laughed.

Everyone closed their mouths but still gaped at her; Kamaria only smiled at them, “It’s finally great to meet you, Kamaria,” Jill broke the silence. “Same here Jill,” Kamaria said. Kamaria was smiling at everyone when she spotted Leo staring at her with an intense love emotion in his eyes. Kamaria shakes her head, ‘I must do my job before getting a one’s promised, mother,’ Kamaria thought. ‘Even us, Goddess needs to be loved Kamaria,’ an ancient voice spoke into her mind. Kamaria sighs mentally and noticed Sam was staring at a photo of their mother and father.

“If you don’t mind me asking but who are they?” Sam asked. Jabari and Jafari smiled slightly, “Those are our parents before the night they died,” Jabari said. Kamaria was now picking up the dirty plates, “Wow, they are really a handsome couple,” Sam said. Kamaria nodded her head, “Yes, females tried to clung to my step-father, while males did the same with my mother,” Kamaria said. “Step-father?” everyone asked.

Jabari nodded, “My father isn’t Kamaria’s biological father, he ran out when he learned that our mother was pregnant,” Jabari said. “Oh I’m so sorry,” Delilah said. “I’m not,” Kamaria said and finished cleaning the plates surprising everyone. “She’s really quick on cleaning, little short of time a lot of things to do you know,” Jafari explained. “I wish I was like that,” Delilah mumbled. Sam kissed her, “You are perfect the way you are,” Sam murmured.

“Barf, much?” Jabari said. Kamaria gave him a pointed look, “What?” Jabari whined. Kamaria shakes her head, “Nothing dufus,” Kamaria said and walked away. “Kama! Wait---Kama! Kama! Tell me!” Jabari said while following her. Everyone laughed including Jafari, Bryant smiled at him, ‘My mate,’ he thought.