Status: The next chapter for this story should be up around next week. While you're waiting, read my other stories like "Bulls In The Bronx" and my newest fic "Last Night She Recited Every Reason She's Fine". Thank you! :3

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Props & Mayhem

[Vic's POV]

I heard a buzzing to the left of me. My face was shoved deeply in my pillow. I sighed, because that was my alarm going off on my phone. Without putting my head up, I reached out with my hand trying to grab my phone so the buzzing would stop. I kept tapping my hand on the night stand next to me, but I couldn't find my phone. I finally got a hold of it, but as soon as I had it in the palm of my hands, it slipped out. I grunted loudly. I did not feel like bending over to pick it up.
I turned over on my bed onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I had a pounding headache. I didn't remember anything that went on last night, other than the blurry vision of the crowd I played in front of.
"Look who's finally up," Mike said to me, tossing me one of my tanks at my face. "It's 2pm. We gotta head out for sound check."
"Are you kidding me? I slept in that much?"
"You crashed around 6am," Mike replied, shoving his iPhone in his back pocket and taking his sunglasses out. "Now come on, Vic. We gotta start going to the venue."
I sat up in my bed, my eyebrows moved into a phase where I felt confused. I didn't remember even coming to the hotel at all.
"What happened last night?" I asked him. I was choking on my own concern.
Jaime came in from the other room with his pair of red vans in his hands. He sat on the edge of my bed, unlacing his left shoe. "Oh, you don't wanna know. Trust me."
I put my hand on my forehead in confusion. I shut my eyes, squeezing them tightly to try to think straight, but the pounding in my temples didn't really help. I wish the throbbing would just go away.
"Tell me." I shot out. I needed to know.
"You got wasted."
"No, I did not. I barely drink."
I heard Mike snicker when I said that. I flashed my eyes over to his direction, where I saw him standing on one leg, with the other one keeping his balance on the wall.
"You drink when you're stressed, Vic. You weren't a pretty sight to see." Jaime turned around to look at me, but he shook his head in disappointment as soon as our eyes met.
"You almost got us kicked out." Tony appeared from the bathroom, his sunglasses hiding his eyes. His voice sounded serious.
Did I really do that? It really wasn't like me to drink out of frustration. I was scared to ask what I did.
I slid the blankets off of my legs, and I got up from my bed to put the tank on that Mike threw at me. I took my beanie off the floor and slid it over my head and fixed it so my comb over looked slightly decent. My eyes felt dry and looked blood shot, so I put my sunglasses on to hide them from everyone.
"Let's just go, guys." I opened the door and I walked out by myself.
I'm such a disappointment.

After sound check I sat in the green room by myself, listening to La Dispute on full blast. I was munching on some of the Chipotle that my manager brought for us. Even she didn't speak a word to me either. She probably saw what a mess I made of myself last night.
I finished my burrito, and I sat back. My head was still pounding, and I wanted this headache to just go away. I covered my face with my hands, rubbing the sides of my temples to try to get this headache to stop. It was no use. I was just a hung over mess.
Tony entered the green room and he stopped at the door frame.
"Meet & Greet starts in 5, thought I'd let you know." He spoke in a soft voice as if he didn't want anyone else to know he was talking to me.
I kept looking at the ground and I nodded. Time to put on a smile for the fans, they'd cheer me up.

[Elendra's POV]

I opened the front door to see my friend Jessica waiting outside.
"Well finally!" She stepped in taking her sunglasses off and putting them on the table on the right of the door. "Fuck, it's cold in here." She rubbed her arms up and down trying to warm herself up.
I shut the door as she stepped further into the house. Jessica made her way over to the couch and sat in my corner of the couch. I sat on Vic's side. I didn't wanna make a big deal into where I usually sat, it was stupid.
Jessica followed her hands together, turning to look in my direction. "So, why are you here exactly?"
I looked down the sleeves of my sweatshirt and I rolled them up.
"Well long story short I cut myself and I ended up in the hospital and now I'm in therapy for the next 3 months and I gotta live here because my mom doesn't trust me home alone now and Vic claims he'll take good care of me." I showed her my bandages on my arm and the cuts I did last night were beating red. They were very visible.
Jessica raised a brow and she sat back into the sofa. "So, where is this Vic character?" She asked.
I sighed. I didn't wanna talk about Vic because I'd get emotional but I had to tell her what happened and my emotions for Vic. "He's on tour. He's in Soma right now."
"And why aren't you going to go see him play?"
"Because...I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't wanna explain myself to her. She wouldn't listen anyways.
"We're going." Jessica stood up reaching for my arm to force me to get up and get dressed.
I sat there still. I really didn't wanna go there just to see him, but then again. I really did.

The clouds were sure gathering over Soma tonight. The sky was completely black. I could tell there was going to be a downpour coming at any time. We drove over a bridge that was near the venue. While driving over it, I looked out to see city lights in the distance. I was kind of excited to go into San Diego to see Vic play. This could turn out well.
"You never at all?" Jessica asked me, keeping her eyes feasted on the road ahead of her.
"Nope, not one bit." I replied with confidence. I wanted to show her nothing could break me down.
Lie #2. I was a nervous wreck.

Jessica pulled into a parking spot down the street from the venue. I was thankful that the rain hadn't start to pour from the sky or I would of been angry. I decided to dress up. I had a short dress on with flats and my hair was curled in ringlets, and I put in a bull ring for my septum piercing. I thought I looked pretty snazzy.
We walked down the street that had an alley way that would lead to the front doors of the venue. My heart was about to pound out of my chest. What if I saw Vic? Chances of that would be slim.
I had to watch where I was walking, rocks were covering the street. I looked down before I turned the corner to see a tour bus parked in the back.
I saw a boy with long brown hair and a snap back get off the bus and was greeted by a skimpy blond haired girl.
I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw him go out for her to give him a hug. I couldn't believe what I saw. Was Vic seeing someone? And the fact that he blatantly had sex with me the other night and it probably meant nothing to him was what hurt the most. I was just a good time. He didn't care about me, if he cared about me he would have never left for tour to take care of me. If he really loved me, he'd be there for me.
"Fucking really, Vic?" I shouted out so he could hear me. The blond headed bitch turned around, and she and her friend started walk farther down the alley.
Vic started to walk down the alley. He was putting his hands up, telling me to wait where I was. He all of a sudden wanted to talk this out.
"I was a fucking good time, wasn't I, Victor?" I sneered those words through my teeth, and I kicked my flats off running straight for the street.
I wanted to go to the bridge. I was stressed. I wanted to die. This might seem stupid to want to kill myself over, but when you've been alone your whole life you'd wonder what your purpose of life truly was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, but it's gonna get intense...DUN DUN DUNNN. I have a 5 day weekend so that means i'll have plenty of time to write. c: COMMENT PLEASE. thanks for reading, I love you all. (: