‹ Prequel: Wild Girl
Status: Just started. Please comment

Addiction

Cleveland, Ohio

I smiled proudly as I stepped foot onto my city grounds. I giggled as I pushed the lock button on my Lamborghini Aventador. It felt nice to finally have money. I walked into Speedy's with a large smile.

"Hey! It's Dakota! It's so nice to see you!" the cashier was starstruck.

"It's cool to be back. It's been awhile," I hugged him.

"Y'know. You look so much better without all of the bulk of muscles," I grinned.

I stopped MMA fighting after almost killing someone. I turned to sports and singing. I lost a lot of muscle mass, but in the end I toned out and look really good.

"Thank you honey," I grabbed a Coke and handed him the five.

I walked out of the store. There was a guy standing by my car.

"Aye!" I walked up to him.

He was in a black jacket. He had dirty blonde hair and was skinny. He turned and faced me.

"Kells!" oh fuck no.

"Fuck my life!" I shoved him away from my car.

"Dakota," he stared at me.

His blue eyes looked me over. I watched him.

"Nice to see you too," he smiled.

"Sweet. Away from my car. She's new and not mine yet. I'm going through a fucking custody fight for her," I patted my black Lambo's roof.

He inched away and stared at me.

"You look good," I snorted.

"Fuck you bro. I don't care if you are a celebrity around here who has respect. You lost mine the minute you fucked that bitch after saying your stupid promise. Screw you MGK," I laughed and climbed into my car.

I looked up and saw Brandon, or Slim.

"Fuck it!" I got out and hugged him.

"God kid. I heard you got married and got rich. I bet you're happy," he smiled and looked me over.

"Me happy? C'mon! I'm never happy. Prince Dickhead cheated on me. I filed a divorce and complaint and now fighting car custody. Life is sweet. I had to move her and first thing I see is him. I'm peachy," he laughed.

"I figured it was you. You always had a thing for sexy cars," he winked.

"Aww," I kissed his cheek.

"Got the same number?" I nodded.

"Text me? I have to go see my mom," I climbed back into my car and waved.

He waved and walked over to where MGK was. I giggled and turned my subs on.

"Always gotta have my system," I blared some Skrillex.

I pulled out of the lot and drove to my mom's. Today couldn't get worse. I knew it couldn't.