Learning Love

the wierd girl

well here am I. sitting with no friends in an almost empty house. the only persons in this house but me is my parents and my elder sister.
we got here because my father got a job in USA and had to move to Los Angeles. there is nothing bad by that. but I had to say goodbye to all of my friends home in Belgium.
My parents love my sister and doesn't notice me. it's gonna be the same here as at home. my father said everything is gonna change. but not for me. I'm still gonna feel like a piece of shit at home.
I decited to go outside to look around. it was just getting up. over to the door, open the door and...
"Ilka?"
I sighed. "yes mom?"
"if you're going out then take your sister with you" she said.
My sister came running "come on Ilka let's go!" she got a bag, took my hand and ran out
I don't hate my sister. she is sweet and that stuff but she treats me like a little baby sometimes. I swear I hate it.
we went out the city and found a mall.
"wait outside the shop" my sister told me and ran into a shop filled with clothes.
I found a man who was selling ice creem and bought one. it was a really hot day today. everybody was wearing shorts and tops and held their hair away from their necks... except of one.
on a bench not far from me a girl was sitting. she had blond hair but she had black hair under the blond. she looked really beautiful, and she was really special. I sat down next to her.
"hi" she said and smiled at me.
"hey..." I mumbled and looked at my ice creem.
"my name is Sammi what's your name?"
Sammi? it couldn't be THAT Sammi. if it was then I was dreaming.
"my name is Ilka" I said and forced myself to look up at her. okay it may be a dreem. it was Sammi's face, it was Sammi's eyes. it seriously looked like THAT Sammi.
"what are you doing out here Ilka?" she asked
"I'm shopping with my sister. she left me here" I told her "what are you doing?"
"I'm shopping too" Sammi told me "with my boyfriend. but. where do you come from? you're not from US?"
"no" I admit "I'm from Belgium we moved over here this summer"
Sammi nodded and smiled. "sounds cool" she said
"Sammi!" a voice called. we both looked up and now I'm fucking sure I'm dreaming. coming towards us was no-one else but Jeremy Furgeson or Jinxx from my favorite band Black Veil Brides.
"Jinxxy!" sammi almost screamed and ran over to him giving him a tight hug.
I smiled at them. they were so cute together.
"who's the girl you were talking to?" Jinxx asked.
"it's Ilka" Sammi smiled and showed me to come over
I walked over to them and looked down "hi" I mumbled
"hey Ilka" I could hear the smile in Jinxx's voice. HE LIKED ME! OMG I could jump 500 feet up in the air!
"ILKA! why are you speaking to these people. they strangers!" my sister yelled.
"sorry I have to go" I looked at Jinxx and Sammi and smiled "bye Jinxx and Sammi see you again soon" I hope...
then I walked over to my sister and we walked home
what a great day!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ilka. now you may say whatever you want. if I'm doing anything wrong then please tell me

everybody else. I hope you like

Jackie ^_^