My Imperfect Life.

Chapter 3

"So," Chris started.

"Whats your story?"

"What?" I asked.

"Your story," He explained,

"Why are you here at View point?"

I sighed, "It's a long personal story." We didn't speak much after that.

"You see that door, every morning from now on, you have to go through it to go to scanning." He explained.

"Scanning is hell, honestly last year I was glad when they told me that it caught on fire, but turns out they just found a lighter on one of the freshmen."

"We had scanning at my old school, it was ridiculous. There was this whole this process, like strip searching without the stripping I hated it."

"After last year, we stopped going through scanning. We just sneak in through the back door."

He laughed, "I probably shouldn't be telling you this since I'm suppose to be the good role model."

"Don't worry, your secrets safe with me."

I smiled, "So are we going through scanning?"

He ran his hand through his hair, "Well we're suppose to, but like I said it's hell so we're no."

He pushed through the doors of the staircase labeled A

"Secret passage way!" He Laughed. I followed after him as he went down the stairs. We exited.

"Okay, so remember after scanning go down stair A." He explained.

"So all of our classes will be down here which also suck, considering the fact it smells like garbage most of the time."

"So, for the first two weeks, we'll have those tour guide people to help you get around, but if you want I could take you, we should have about the same classes."

"No it's okay, i'll find my way around."

"Are you denying me the satisfaction of helping you?" He laughed.

"Er..Y-yes?"

He stared at me with a raised brow, "Really now, are you sure. These hallways can get pretty big."

"I'm good." I replied.

"Okay." He smiled unleashing his dimples. -His power of persuasion-

"Whats your first class?"

I pulled out my schedule, "AP English."

He laughed, "That's the hardest class to get to, its all the way on the other side of this floor."

He ran his hand through his hair again, "Okay, so forget what I said before, don't go down stair A unless you wanna be completely lost."

"I'll show you another way to go, but we'll walk around for now." We started, and it was completely silent, that is until someone shouted Chris's name.

We turned around to see, three girls coming towards us, two of which were Tracey ans Heather, the other one was Sapphire's tour guide.

When she reached Chris, she jumped on him giving him a big hug, when they released the hug, she kissed him for what seemed like forever. So, that must his girlfriend. Her name was Melody, she had, long red-orange hair, blue eyes, she was about 5 feet 3 inches, and she was dressed in a cheer leading outfit.

"I got stuck with a freshy this year babe." She whined.

"who did you get?"

"I got a junior again this year again." He smiled, unleashing his dimples again.

"Lucky! I swear those community people hate me."

She looked around completely overlooking me. "Where is he?" She asked.

"She." Chris corrected, "Her name is Tahlia." He turned her around so that she was facing me.

She smiled at me, not a real one though, the same fake smile sapphire would have plastered on her face when she disliked someone, but didn't want them to know. She held out her hand for me to shake, I couldn't tell if she was being sincere or not, but i shook it anyway.

"Nice to meet you." She said.

"Same here."

She turned away from me and turned to Chris, "Walk me to class babe?"

"Can't I'm taking Tahlia to her English class."

"Please?" She begged.

"Tracey and Heather can take her." she smiled.

Chris turned to me, "You don't mind?"

"No, it's fine." I smiled. Melody smiled so wide like she won a grand prize of some sort, she took Chris's hand in her's and walked off.

Tracey Left, so heather walked me to class, the whole way there we didn't say a word to each other, talk about awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end omgehh, so yeah Chris has a girlfriend? Did you think he didn't? Melody seems to dislike Tahlia oh no, can you say cat fight!! lol, well comment your thoughts, I'll try my best to update more often