Status: Hope ya'll like it :3

Tangled

Tangled

“What do you want to do the rest of the day?” Tony asked me when we got back in his car.
“Can we just go back to my place and you can watch Star Wars and I cuddle with you until I fall asleep?” I asked. Tony shook his head but he drove to my house anyway, but when we drove up to my house I saw my sister’s car parked out in front. “Wait, no! Keep going we can go to your house.” I said.
Tony looked at me like I was crazy and replied. “Come on its just your sister.”
“I know that. I don’t want to talk to her. When I see her I just want to punch her in the face.” I said. Tony shook his head and drove up to my house any way. When he turned the car off I refused to get out.
Ana wasn’t a horrible person and sometimes we got along, but most of the time we argued a lot. She acted like she was ten years older than me instead of just two. Tony got out of the car and Ana sat in his place. “Mommy told me that you and Ryan broke up.” She said.
“Ok?” I replied.
“What happened this time?” She asked. When I didn’t reply she asked. “Was it Courtney again?” When I didn’t reply again she looked at Tony and he shrugged.
“Why the hell is she mad at me for?” She asked Tony like I wasn’t sitting right next me. “I’m just trying to be here for her. She should be mad at Courtney and Ryan not me.” She said. She looked at me and asked. “Do you want to come with me and we can drive to her house and we can kick her ass?” She asked. I shook my head. “Oh my god Lissa! That bitch was supposed to be your friend and she fuck your boyfriend again and you don’t want to do something about it?” I shook my head and got out of the car. They followed me into the house and I heard Tony ask to have some time alone with me. I was in the kitchen when Tony caught up with me. I walked up to Tony with the knife I had in my hand and whispered. “I just want to kill her.”
“You don’t mean that.” He replied.
“Yeah, I do. I hate her.” I said.
“You don’t hate your sister. The only person you should be mad at is Ryan and Courtney. I would love to see you too go to her house and beat her up, but I’m not gonna let you and I’m not gonna let you kill your sister.” He whispered and grabbed the knife from my hand. He placed his hand on my back and led me to the living room.
“Have you talked to her at all?” Ana asked when we came. I shook my head and she picked up Tony’s phone from the couch and gave to me. I put in the password and dialed her number. I wasn’t really surprised that she answered it. Even though she was my friend I kinda always knew that that she was a whore.
“Hello?” She answered. I threw the phone back to Ana.
She rolled her eyes and replied. “Hello Courtney.”
“Is this Ana?” Courtney asked.
“No, this is Tony.” She answered sarcastically. “I heard that you and Ryan did something the other night.” Ana said.
Courtney didn’t hesitate at all. “I really didn’t mean to.”
“Ok, so you’re telling me that you and Ryan had sex?” Ana asked. “Did you think about how this would hurt you best friend?”
“Yeah but Ryan told me that him and Melissa broke up.” Courtney answered and I started biting my bottom lip to keep myself from crying.
“But even if they were broken up you didn’t realize that it would still hurt Melissa feeling?” Ana asked, but I didn’t stay to hear the answer. This was not the first time Ana had the same kind of conversation with Courtney. It was the same thing over and over again. Ana would hang up and she’d still be pissed. Then she would come and ask me why I kept forgiving her and I would tell her I don’t know. Then I would avoid both Courtney and Ryan for awhile and then Ryan would ask to see Tori when he really just wanted to see me. I’d make sure he’d come only for Tori the first time and then I would forgive him again, but I wouldn’t trust him and I wouldn’t be able to say I love him, but that was ok because I knew he didn’t love me either. Then eventually I would forgive Courtney again just because, for some reason, I didn’t think it was right to forgive Ryan but not Courtney. Then they’d fuck again and then the cycle would start all over again. I heard footsteps coming toward my door, but they weren’t Ana’s.
When Tony came in my room I asked. “Where’s Ana?”
“I asked her to leave.” He answered.
“Thanks.” I replied.
He nodded and said. “I’m sorry this happens to you.”
“The only good thing that comes out of it is that you spend more time with me.” I replied.
Tony looked down and when he looked up I saw something I saw a lot, but never reacted on it. When he looked up I saw that he wanted me, and instead of putting it to the back of my mind I leaned up and kissed him before I could change my mind. Everything happened really fast mostly because we didn’t want to think before we acted. If we had one of us would have backed out.
I pushed myself closer to Tony so that my chest was up against his and that I was pretty much positioned on his lap. I started to move my mouth to his neck, but he stopped me and moved his mouth back to mine that way neither of us could speak. Tony quickly took of my shirt and immediately went back to kissing me. He pushed me so that I wasn’t on his lap anymore and that now he was on top of me. Before he started kissing me I was able to take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. Things were happening so fast that we didn’t hear Ana come back in for her keys and we didn’t hear her walk up the hall and we didn’t see her when she opened the door and close it right before Tony put himself inside. I was glad she was to embarrassed to say anything because she could have ruined everything. If we and Tony hadn’t had sex I probably would have continued going through the same cycle with Ryan. But now that I had sex with Tony I knew that I loved him more than a friend, but I didn’t dare say it.